Is Amir Peretz the love Child of uncle Jo?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Nehustan, Aug 17, 2006.

?
  1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center]It just occured to me that maybe this is true :twisted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/align]

2. If so then probably GULAG camps are being built in Negev just now.

3. Uncle Jo was responsible for more killed in a month maybe even a week than Isreal has killed in last 50 years.

4. Whilst anything is possible it is unlikely since Ио́сиф Виссарио́нович Ста́лин, Iosif Vissarionovič Stalin [ previously იოსებ ჯუღაშვილი; Russian: Иосиф Виссарионович Джугашвили [Iosif Vissarionovič Džugashvili] ] was the son of Georgian Russian Orthdox Christians born in Gori Georgia during the Czarist Empire and Amir Peretz is a Sephardi Israeli Jew of Morrocan ethnicity and whilst there is some cross over between the year of the birth of Mr Peretz 1952 and the death of Stalin 1953, on the face of it one might think your proposition Nehustan is at best timewasting rubbish, unless you would have some facts to offer in support of it.

Saludos Amigos
    Zapata

5. Do you tomesimes have dickifulty with sepling, Zatapa? :D :D :D

MsG

6. Is that the best you can come up with....................! I just fixed the typo, Happy now?

Saludos Amigos
    Zapata

oh bye the way, is that the Cote d'Ivoire flag?

7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Timewasting, erm, checks right and left, notices he's on an internet forum :roll: It was meant to be humour because to me they look...erm...similar.

8. Oh and of course the idea, that some people would like to propagate that anybody who would support the State of Israel and be Jewish, must be a genocidal psychopath would have nothing to do with it?

Saludos Amigo
    Zapata

9. Yoo velly fonni man, Hellenbloke! :D :D :D

MsG

10. Well at least they got in to the World Cup unlike the guys with the colours in reversed order and gave them somebody to cheer, furthermore last I heard the Cote d'Ivoire was in a barney with the Frenchies, so they aren't a bad lot to mix up with what is probably the best little country in the World ie Erin's blessed Isle.

And a top of the Morin to you Sir agus Cead Mille Failte
    Zapata

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Actually, other than on perhaps a subconscious level, no it had nothing to do with. It did however have lots to do with the fact they look similar, maybe it's just me, but to open it up this thread just became a poll. Physically they look similar to me, maybe I'm blind, but that just the way it is, 'sometimes a cigar is just a cigar'.

12. That's a fair answer Nehustan, Personally I think they look very alike in the two photographs and it is quite funny.

Best and Warm Regards to you Nehustan
    Zapata

By the way I just voted on the question do they look alike and it seems that the other 50% of the voters, two of them so far with me being one of them agree with me, that he looks like Stalin. Anyway I have heard that Stalin is still pretty popular in Georgia so if this guy ever get elected Prime Minister of Israel, it should do no end of good for relations between Georgia and Israel.

13. Georgians have own separate so called Grigorian Orthodox Church. It is a sister Church for Russian Orthodox Church of course. Btw Stalin in his youth seriously thought about career of priest. He learned in special school for future priests.

Stalins mother was 100% Georgian. As for his father then his surname Dzhugashvili clearly points to its Ossetian origin (Dzhugaev is a typical Ossetian surname). There exist traditional (and very serius) rivalty between the Georgians and the Ossetians. But both peoples think that Stalin is 'theirs', 'one of us'.

I don't understand why do you compare Peretz with Stalin. Lazar Kaganovich is more reasonable figure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

No pasaran!

14. KGB_resident by your use of the word "you", are to making reference to me or Nehustan?

Saludos Amigo
    Zapata