Is a male to female transgender a good choice for a partner?

If genetic females are so great, why do certain men feel the need to dress them in garish accoutrements. Such trappings and adornments are not necessary, especially if your pleasure is derived from removing them.
The natural unfettered form is far more desirable and realistic IMO. ;)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If genetic females are so great, why do certain men feel the need to dress them in garish accoutrements. Such trappings and adornments are not necessary, especially if your pleasure is derived from removing them.
The natural unfettered form is far more desirable and realistic IMO. ;)
No matter how you dress yours up, you're still pomping an ouen.

That’s the whole point. I have no need to. :)
Au naturel is a choice made willingly.
Anyone else hear Gunnery Sgt. Hartman when reading this freaks posts:
I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY WHO'D FÜCK A MAN IN THE ASS AND NOT HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH-AROUND.

Anyone else hear Gunnery Sgt. Hartman when reading this freaks posts:
I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY WHO'D FÜCK A MAN IN THE ASS AND NOT HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH-AROUND.
Another Whoosh moment there. lol

I'd imagine there'd be many advantages to such a relationship.
For example, you could probably do manly things together, such as chat about football to each other or engage in farting contests.
You probably won't have to reverse the car into a parking spot for her either.
I think you're in a win-win situation.

I'd imagine there'd be many advantages to such a relationship.
For example, you could probably do manly things together, such as chat about football to each other or engage in farting contests.
You probably won't have to reverse the car into a parking spot for her either.
I think you're in a win-win situation.
Presumably asking for special sauce on your kebab could leady to misunderstandings though

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Presumably asking for special sauce on your kebab could leady to misunderstandings though
Eve if there were a kebab involved it'd have been sculpted in a Bangkok butchery.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That’s the whole point. I have no need to. :)
Au naturel is a choice made willingly.
Fair one, but dressing your bloke up in heels and a frock makes him no more a woman than it gives him the right to wear a Cdo lid.

If it's a bloke then it's a bloke on the most fundamental level because he'll have an XY chromosome in his genes. No amount of chopping, cutting or lies can change that so you may as well face the facts and stop calling him a her. He's a bloke and in his natural state he'd have a hairy arrse.

This also means that if you were in the block you'd be eyeing up every new lad for bum-fun because you're a flaming homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you may as well admit it, you can't just be a bit gay, you're either a full on cock-trumpet gargler or you're straight.

I think we should all support you in your new life choice in taking a young lad, dressing him up like a girl, shagging him and getting shagged by him and then tying to justify it to a load of strangers because you're clearly in denial.

See this?

That's you that is.

ugly

LE
I need to google some of the big words in this thread but I am a tad concerned of what I may find!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

ugly

LE
As an aside I know of two male signallers that worked together at Clapham Junction. One became a she and shacked up with the other who divorced his wife. The she (for it is he) took a job outside the signalling centre to stop the sniggering that would no doubt prevail after the news became public.
Not sure how prevalent swaps were in other industries but in BR day here on the south coast we seemed to have more than our fair share!

ugly

LE
I'm told that "homosexual" isn't googled but gargled.

Good luck.
I may understand that phrase courtesy of a khazi door bearing some graffiti in Ballykinler. Something about "My mother made me a homosexual!"
"Do you think if I gave her the wool she would make me one too?"

Latest Threads