Is a male to female transgender a good choice for a partner?

As I have no intention of siring further offspring and I have just read the mental exes thread, would it make any sense to have a shemale/ladyboy partner?
On the face of it, it does seem to tick a lot of positive boxes and sex would be just like the feeling you get when you have a really good stiff dump, but multiplied many fold.
Any downsides?

No. Do it!

Aye. Usually when I'm sitting browsing with the missus next to me, I get a lot of wtf's.
Back on thread, if I can have Bailey Jay, I'm up for a tranny partner.
Yep. Thread titles like 'was I sexually abused?' ; 'Nonce hunt' ; etc.
Looks like a site for sexual deviants.
Probably is...:)

Aren't you being a bit "genderist" by referring to "transgender? That implies that gender is binary, and that concept is already passée - indeed, a nasty thought crime. We are in the golden era of gender fluidity now - do keep up.

Hence, back on thread, you could get someone in that'll help you dig out tree stumps and mix concrete Monday-Thursday, wear a frock and make spaghetti Friday, play hooker (either, your choice) on Saturday, and identify as a potted plant on Sunday.

As I have no intention of siring further offspring and I have just read the mental exes thread, would it make any sense to have a shemale/ladyboy partner?
On the face of it, it does seem to tick a lot of positive boxes and sex would be just like the feeling you get when you have a really good stiff dump, but multiplied many fold.
Any downsides?
You live in the far east for scenic & culinary reasons anyway, don't you?

You fucking grubby wretch.

Aren't you being a bit "genderist" by referring to "transgender? That implies that gender is binary, and that concept is already passée - indeed, a nasty thought crime. We are in the golden era of gender fluidity now - do keep up.

Hence, back on thread, you could get someone in that'll help you dig out tree stumps and mix concrete Monday-Thursday, wear a frock and make spaghetti Friday, play hooker (either, your choice) on Saturday, and identify as a potted plant on Sunday.
I know someone through a custom bike forum who came out to us first and has since started living as a woman, done the operations etc. She builds custom bikes, repairs cars, modifies them for racing, goes shooting (owns a few shotguns) looks a bit like a girl and is a lesbian.
I'm not aware that she has desires to be a potted plant, but then who knows what goes on in that head?

The_Duke

LE
I'm not aware that she has desires to be a potted plant, but then who knows what goes on in that head?
A worrying point.

We know that people who turn to religion later in life tend to be more extreme than those who were raised in the faith from the outset. Similarly, reformed heavy smokers become the most rabid anti-smoking fanatics.

Do cut and shut types layer extreme “female” characteristics on top of what is already a head full of broken biscuits?

Latest Threads