Is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by EAGLE1, Jan 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. EAGLE1

EAGLE1 On ROPs

As it say's on the tin, is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit?
  2. Its a cake, this has been done before
  3. FFS not again!!!!!!!!!!1
  4. Cake, hence Jaffa cake,if it was a biscuit it would be called a jaffa biscuit wouldn't it?
  5. Jaffa cakes are about the way you eat them, not if they are cakes or biscuits.

Tim have to try, they are from our Antipodean friends in NZ and look a bit like penguins. Tescos do them. You bit a bit off the top corner and the same from the opposite bottom corner. With a hot cup of tea, you lower the bottom exposed corner into the tea and suck it from the top through the biscuit, when the tea reaches your mouth quickly throw the whole biscuit into your mouth and experience an oral orgasmic explosion. :D

Moody will be back shortly she's gone to Tesco'
  6. FFS not again!
  7. I might just go shopping in Tesco if they are that good!

8. Listen, you sweaty student munter, some of us have JOBS!

I ain't got time for Tesco between the hours of 7am and 7pm.

Grab us a box next time you're in there shopping for Pot Noodles and Pay As You Go top up cards.
  9. EAGLE1

EAGLE1 On ROPs

Look- all I am saying is are jaffa cakes on the fcking cake isle or the fcking biscuit isles-stop the fcking side stepping. 8)
  10. Actually, it's a cocktail. To be precise it is:

1/3 Tia Maria
    1/3 Cointreau
    1/3 Neat Kia-Ora (or similar squash)

Sounds revolting? Try it. It tastes precisely like a jaffa cake and is therefore something of a party piece. It also gets rid of stuff that nobody in their right mind drinks normally like Tia Maria. We only have the stuff because it was on the foot-long list of ingredients that went into Nigella's uber-xmas cake that Mrs V_M insisted on making.

( Note: If you are something of a hom then this is one of those drinks that can be layered by pouring very carefully with an upturned spoon blah blah. It doesn't make it taste any better.)
  11. so why are you called moodybitch then,
  12. oh and who gives a fcuk anyway. they taste like shit and if it's called a jaffa CAKE thats good enough for me so get over it.

*edited for spelling like a mong*
  13. Yes I know you don't go during those its buy one get one free on the anal lube after 7pm...and by the way I top up by phone and I eat PIES not Pot noodles... :D