Is a civi girl welcome on the forum?????

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by sweet_cheek, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all....

I have joined Arrse a couple of days ago and considering that im not in army I thought it would be better to ask about your opinion first:

'Is a civi girl welcome on the forum'

Im not here to look for a company, pen friend or sugar daddy :wink:

I know few ppl that are in army and to be honest with you they the best guys to have a laugh with. Thats why I have signed up to see if the forum make me smile as they do. And so far some of the stuff i read here just cracking me up... :)
  2. Show us a picture of your clack, and we'll decided whether your worthy or not.
  3. An array of decent quality photos would go in your favour. You know the routine ;)
  4. im affraid i cant to that.....i just prefere to keep low profile
  5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

SC ignore the Pervs and welcome :wink:
  6. Post this in the NAAFI you will meet a much nicer bunch of guys in there, clack photos indeed!
  7. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Im a civi girl, whosebest mate is in the rifles, grew up in a army family and have 2 close friends currently away serving for their country and one more off later this month.

Are we welcome on the boards? - they'll just need to get used to it anyways!
  8. r you not gonna be nice to me then ..????
  9. Get the photos sent in and we will tell you how nice we can be with you :wink:

10. Bit rich isnt it?

11. yep, do agree....they just havnt got any choice, have they :)
  12. this forum isnt just for military types its everyone , who enjoys a laugh, so welcome, and if you find some whos not nice ignore them or slag em off back, no one knows you and vise versa :)
  13. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

In that case, just come and lie down with me.
  14. Welcome, I'm sure that, as long as you don't take some of the posts too seriously you will enjoy your time on here. Probably best to avoid posting in the NAAFI Bar until you find your feet. Don't whatever you do post a picture of yourself, even Miss World would get a slagging on here if she posted. There are a few girls who contribute regularly, watch how they handle things (never take anything too seriously). It might be a good idea to state your age, that way you wont receive wholly inappropriate remarks or requests if you are very young.

I'm so sorry, I forget my obligations to my sex and my fellow Arrsers: As your new bestest buddy you had better send me some nekkid shots of yourself so I can advise you properly, unless you are underage, that is. :p

15. is the look the most important thing...what about personality :?