Is a "Black Flag" op in the UK conceivable?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
To be honest any blag flag op that slips through will be to prove the MoD not worthy of their budget assignment (nicked from Five!) for S&R, and as an attempt to reassign it to the security service for their planned expansion of resources. Problem is (for them), the box are shitcuntsI I suppose that the Scottish vote could provide a PD mitigation tho'.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah they'll use the same group that successfully pulled off the last black flag attack on 7/11..
I ******* despair sometimes in here.

Now you've done it.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yeah they'll use the same group that successfully pulled off the last black flag attack on 7/11..
I ******* despair sometimes in here.

Despair all you want bud but on 6/7/2005 I passed on a warning which was COMPLETELY ignored, 7/7/2005 BANG!, 8/7/2005 SRR full mag a Brazilian moving toward my location on a tube! I know what I read into that, but you make your own mind up!

Despair all you want bud but on 6/7/2005 I passed on a warning which was COMPLETELY ignored, 7/7/2005 BANG!, 8/7/2005 SRR full mag a Brazilian moving toward my location on a tube! I know what I read into that, but you make your own mind up!

I read into it that you're either bluffing, or drunk. Wasn't De Menezes shot on the 22nd July?

It was probably ignored because you had sent same warning every day prior to it ever since you had your vision.

Are you Nostradamus?

I am planning a black bra and panties Op.

(Obviously I am not wearing them on my head just yet, that comes after I do).
fixed etc

Only about dago cafe owners who give him some attitude
I mean, how dare they discourage alkies and druggies from harrassing their customers. Anyone would think that they were a commercial enterprise relying upon customer revenue to survive!

D

Deleted 60082

New Zealand is considering a referendum on ditching the (rather nice) flag with the Union Flag on the Canton and replacing it with a Black Flag with the All Blacks' Silver Fern. Can't see that taking off, but if it did, every time any of the Home sides are defeated by the All blacks (as regular as night follows day) would that qualify as a Black Flag Op?

Latest Threads