Is 5 Year Money A thing of the past?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by greenmachine, Jan 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wanted to know wether you still get your five year money as im 4 months away from it and exacly how much is it? any ideas?

2. Are you sure you aren't 4 years and 11 months away from it?

3. wow u r a funny guy bet you have been sittinf here all morning trying to think that up

4. Ha Ha I can see why you are still a Tom. You fcuking bellwhiff

5. I bet he spent less time on thinking stuff up than it took you to type that one sentence you illiterate troll.

6. Yes I think you do in if hasn'nt gone down after tax you should see about 2,200 pounds

7. Sprog! :p

8. Yeah you still get it. You have to sign for it from your RAO but then it should arrive in your bank the following month. I got about 1800 after tax. Not to bad I suppose

9. i think its in the process of changing to a one off 5000 pound payment instead of the 5 and 8 year money i read something on the tinterweb at work the other day ill find it when i get back and PM you the details.

10. Pot, kettle, black?

Now fcuk off back to your own site.

11. O dear me, the guru is at it again for a change. They are only changing the 5 and 8 year money to a combined one off payment for soldiers who joined after 2004 I think it was. The details are on ArmyNet.

12. Higround

Are you referring to my posts in this thread dated 21st of Jan?? Old stuff this mate.