Is 5.56 the best thing to happen since Pte Golden?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by bibo_boy, Apr 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd suggest we all meet up for a beer with this legend but he's not old enough to drink?

Oh well, we'll have to make it the outside of Mc Donalds?

2. is this 5.56 chap the one who loves our yank brethren?

3. He is a very keen and possibly very able cadet.

With a Kit obsession! and no idea of when hes being dull.

4. Not old enough to drink? he's the wrong side of forty by several years. I think he just had too much time on his hands as the au pair knocked him back, again. :D

5. He also luuurves his boots

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

And he ask's bone questions....Get's the sh1te ripped out of him & comes back for more!!! The little darling,His mom must love him to bit's.....

7. Leave the little tosser alone, I'm sure he means well.

Hmmm, on second thoughts he does get on my tits, perhaps we should persecute him.

8. Only cos noone else will

9. Sharpening my cleaning tool to be able to chop his nuts off..... hihihi...... I like that stuff..... gooo, fill my boots!

10. no

11. The guy is a legend already...

12. If him & Stevie the Pioneer ever get together on the same thread we're fekked.

Good on him though, give insomniacs some one to do.

13. As big a legend as your previous cadet incarnation ? :wink:

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

add woody32 from Hereford, & we're well & truly fekked!

15. The lad only wants to know what is good and what is arrse IOT he can look ali in front of his mates with his webtex dhobi bag and with the hood sewn on his 'modded' smock. I'm pretty sure that the rest of the arrseres who were cadets would have done the same had they been given such a fantastic opportunity to such a huge vault of knowledge and experience that arrse gives from folks that have learnt these lessons the hard way.

That said he can be a tad annoying. Roll on next week when the schools go back!