Irritating Policemen.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Drivers_lag, Jun 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As some of you will know, irritating people is something of a hobby of mine and in a bored Saturday afternoon, I thought it would be fun to see people irritating the police.. after all, they do irritate me.

Some spectacular finds... allow me to post a couple.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thats buggerall compared to the bite Menezes got the police on!
    • Like Like x 5
  3. OP, I thought the title referred to police officers who are irritating in themselves.

If so, there's one who hangs around my local shopping centre looking for people comitting parking infractions. She is a fucking disgrace, I think she's one of those part time plod but it's difficult to tell as her "uniform" looks like a random collection of Billy Smart's larger circus tents. She's offensively fat and has a face like a vandalised bus seat.

I'm normally reluctant to find fault with another female but I happily make an exception in her case, I want to punch her up the bracket every time I set eyes on her.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. de Menezes learned a hard lesson about copying his naughty brother Dennis.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Find out where she parks her waggon and curl one down on the bonnet.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Shouldn't be difficult. It'll be the one with the suspension shot to buggery on one side.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. He should be shot just for wearing that hat.

8. If you think that is spectacular,then I think you need to get out a bit more,a bit like the cunt with the water bottle.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Brainless shyte.

Spams, I ask you!
  10. Aye,stings a cunt.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. If that's the Arndale I hope she's armed. (Unless it's changed in the last 15 years).
  12. I fervently hope she is never issued with a weapon. It doesn't bear thinking about.