Irony of ironies, I have the flu!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is this the full blown knock you out flu for 1/2 week's or the deadlier man flu?
It is the curable by lemsip and strepsil kind!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Flu is going around at the moment with CoVid19 as its the season for it.
The trouble is that as seen as someone gets a cold its 7 days self isolating straight away.
People paranoid that it could be something worse.

Working From Home is a great idea, no dirty horrible people to see & pretend you like them, or care.
This might catch on and armed with a decent laptop & webcam you never have to speak in person again.
NHS has a 14 day isolated for symptoms until proven otherwise hence the push for testing to get folk back to work sooner

ugly

LE
Just had my video consult with my GP and it’s not shingles but no idea what yet, bugger

Tool

LE
Flu is going around at the moment with CoVid19 as its the season for it.
I thought the season for "normal" flu has pretty much come to an end? That's what some bod on t'telly said on (?) Monday, insinuating that anyone getting flu now was catching Covid-19.

I should add to my previous list of symptoms that "minor difficulty in breathing" can creep up on you if you are not looking for it. Since you may be feeling crappy already and staying in bed, you may not be exerting yourself much and so not inhaling deeply.

If anyone is concerned that they may have COVID-19, then you may wish to now and again check your breathing by occasionally paying careful attention to whether you feel anything unusual in your lungs when you breath in.

If you do notice anything unusual, it's not necessarily reason to panic, but you may wish to keep an eye on it to see if it is getting worse, staying the same, or starting to recede.

Again, I'm not a doctor and don't pretend to be, so take the above as just something to think about and apply some of your own common sense to.

Just had my video consult with my GP and it’s not shingles but no idea what yet, bugger
UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!
Leper.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Do health care workers get priority for COVID-19 testing in the UK?
Not sure about elsewhere but trying to prioritise it in Scotland

Latest Threads