Irony of ironies, I have the flu!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry I clean forgot you were a dentist with lots of dosh and within smelling distance of a fair few distillery's. Enjoy your Malt toddies
Not the case for every dentist, particularly those who choose to stay within the NHS and work in the community.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Aye I know it was a tongue in cheek reply to his statement about not having blends in his house ;)

Quite. Even the impoverished gentry should not stoop that low.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Blends have their place. Ideal for visitors who insist on putting Irn Bru or Coca Cola in their whisky.

Why would one have that type of visitor?

That said, it's probably acceptable with honey and lemon and the proprietary drug of your choice, which is probably what FF needs at the moment.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m embarrassed to admit that I have family who count as that type of visitor.

Just so long as you're not deemed "vulnerable and in need of home visits" I reckon you're safe ...

I mentioned on another thread... I had a blood test before all this blew up. Nurse. Slim. With a very demure nurse's dress on.

With stockings, suspenders belt and a mid-thigh garter on her left leg. She admonished me for turning up at the wrong clinic, (she was right). It that was her way of saying "come to my dungeon, stud". Not: "Admin Vortex, thanks for wasting NHS time by turning up within a minute to your appointment 5 nm from where you are supposed to be".

She almost stuck the thing through my elbow, the naughty little tease. I may be wrong about her underwear, but hey...

Since that botched upper molar extraction in 2010 where Dr Frankenstein in Uxbridge high st tried to see if he could get an knitting needle sixed syringe up as far as my eyeball, leaving the right side of my face on fire for 6 months afterwards, my only wish is that all dentists die in agony while I point and laugh.

nothing personal @Fang_Farrier

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I mentioned on another thread... I had a blood test before all this blew up. Nurse. Slim. With a very demure nurse's dress on.

With stockings, suspenders belt and a mid-thigh garter on her left leg. She admonished me for turning up at the wrong clinic, (she was right). It that was her way of saying "come to my dungeon, stud". Not: "Admin Vortex, thanks for wasting NHS time by turning up within a minute to your appointment 5 nm from where you are supposed to be".

She almost stuck the thing through my elbow, the naughty little tease. I may be wrong about her underwear, but hey...

Did she ask you to smell her handkerchief?

Latest Threads