Irony of ironies, I have the flu!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So despite all the social distancing, all the PPE at work, I have come down with the flu.

Not Covid19 but just common influenza.

In fact Mrs F developed symptoms on Friday, head aches, joint pains, tiredness, the classic flu symptoms and has ongoing since then.

Amd now I have the fecking same.

And before any smart arse states Covid19, there's no fever and no cough, no other definite Covid symptoms.

Dosed up on lemsip and strepsils.

Just for completeness, Size 10, and I never borrow any money.

So despite all the social distancing, all the PPE at work, I have come down with the flu.

In fact Mrs F developed symptoms on Friday, head aches, joint pains, tiredness, the classic flu symptoms and has ongoing since then.

And before any smart arse states Covid19, there's no fever and no cough, no other definite Covid symptoms.

Some people don't get a fever, some people don't get the cough straight away.

ETA.
Nobody knows for sure unless it's tested for.

That's not irony, that's just an example to us all that no matter how careful we think we are being, all it takes is for someone else to be careless, maybe just the once.

Oh, and fever and/or cough aren't the only symptoms, just the most common.

Proper flu? and you have the ability to use a keyboad?

you have FLS.

and the Ghey

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That's not irony, that's just an example to us all that no matter how careful we think we are being, all it takes is for someone else to be careless, maybe just the once.

Oh, and fever and/or cough aren't the only symptoms, just the most common.
Am not sure if MrsF was hoping it would be Covid19 so she can have a "told you so moment" over whether it was safe for me to work and still live at home!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Proper flu? and you have the ability to use a keyboad?

you have FLS.

and the Ghey
definitely not the latter if my search history is anything to go by.

I shall be deleting that shortly, just in case

definitely not the latter if my search history is anything to go by.

I shall be deleting that shortly, just in case
What on earth could your search history reveal that you feel the need to delete…….
strapping stables strumpets sucking soda cream?
or tesco bouncers on grinder?…….the mind boggles when it comes to furtive fugitives from civilisation….

What on earth could your search history reveal that you feel the need to delete…….
strapping stables strumpets sucking soda cream?
or tesco bouncers on grinder?…….the mind boggles when it comes to furtive fugitives from civilisation….
I think you mean grindr, grinder is open source load testing software...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think you mean grindr, grinder is open source load testing software...
You seem very knowledgeable on the subject, is there something you'd like to share with the group?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There is no such thing as flu any more. There is no such thing as a common cold any more. They simply no longer exist. You have Coronavirus.
I stood at a shop counter to buy something and I coughed. Just a normal cough. People quite literally dived for cover.

Latest Threads