Irony alert

I'm surprised the term "snowflake" hasn't been banned because of its racist white connotations.

I suppose the snowflake generation is too backed up with other things to be offended about.

Bring back conscription and proper wars. Ban central heating, all coffee should be instant. Cafes should have steamy windows and only do fry-ups. Make the youth wear polyester and terylene from head to toe and sleep in it.
Stop Ubers and make them travel on buses where people can smoke upstairs but everyone gets their secondary smoke. Rename Snikkers Marathon and make the bastards drink Whatneys red. Then they will see what mental scaring is!

Bring back conscription and proper wars. Ban central heating, all coffee should be instant. Cafes should have steamy windows and only do fry-ups. Make the youth wear polyester and terylene from head to toe and sleep in it.
Stop Ubers and make them travel on buses where people can smoke upstairs but everyone gets their secondary smoke. Rename Snikkers Marathon and make the bastards drink Whatneys red. Then they will see what mental scaring is!
Awesome!

Just don't bring back Chinzano Bianco...........

Alternatively, just make them visit Manchester

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm surprised the term "snowflake" hasn't been banned because of its racist white connotations.

I suppose the snowflake generation is too backed up with other things to be offended about.
If snowflake is racist how about the term Susuwatari or "Soot Sprites"?

That would keep the multi-culti types happy and the name seems quite appropriate as (according to to Wiki) "They make a squeaky murmuring sound when excited..."...

Susuwatari - Wikipedia

If soot sprites is considered racist then I suggest we call them Marshmallows.

These at least come in all colours (usually bland pastel colours) and marshmallow is a sugar-based confection that typically consists of sugar, water and gelatin which is whipped to a spongy consistency, molded into small cylindrical pieces, and coated with corn starch.

Sugary, watery and and a spongy consistency... sound about right to me... ;-)

Nah, can't use "Susuwatari" 's cultural appropriation 'innit.

the-four-hipsters.jpg

Jeremy, Gideon, Cyril and Colin would like to have a word about the tone of this post.

Fair chance they are damaged beyond repair anyway by walking into lamposts while Twittering about inconsequential everyday personal (or was) shyte.

Using the term is most likely a hate crime though.

Wolf whistling can now be reported as a hate crime
Radio 5 are doing a feature on this right now!

Im struggling to understand why a gesture of finding something 'nice' or attractive' is a sign of 'hating' anything.

Quick message to senior police officers, stop trying to boost your CV by jumping on the politically correct band wagon, boost it by reducing low level crime!