IRONMAN

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Livin_on_a_prayer, Jun 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just reading through the ARRSEPedia and came across IRONMAN, I nearly thru-up with laughter :rofl: who was/is this cnut, seems to be a total fuckn' moron lol.

http://www.arrse.com/wiki/IRONMAN

2. Just another Troll who thought he could rule the roost for a while

3. He was a particularly obnoxious troll, convinced that he was right on absolutely every issue and everyone else was just ganging up on him with their anti-Americanism . Unfortunately, he declined to bring his discussion of British infantry tactics over here.

4. Guinness comes from England - My Fcuking hole.

5. He has the biggest penis in the world. When he bows his head, it rubs on the ground....

6. Loved the aka's "F**kin Dribble Piss", got to clean the tea from my keyboard now

7. I miss IRONMAN in the same way I miss BB. It tended to bring the best (and worse :twisted: ) out of the arrsers. At the height of Tinwalt baiting I needed 4 spare keyboards to give a rotation of boards to allow them to dry out after the coffee was cleaned out.

8. On of his screamers is missing of that list, no-one remember the one about RAF being crapper at bombing than the USAAF because RAF bombers were painted browm, thus absorbed more heat, so the crew could not work correctly in the sweltering heat? Dispite flying at 20,000 ft. and at 300 mph?

Anyone remember what thread that was in?

9. The wwwincolor forum is much less interesting now that IRONMAN and that Argentinian fellow have gone. Its now full of very polite Poles. In fact the forum has pretty much died which is a shame.

10. I can't remember where that one was from, but if you can remember it accurately enough feel free to add it to the list.

The funniest thing about the whole thing was that you just couldn't make it up! The guy firmly believe that he was right, and we were just being contrary to gang up on him. The Spitfire was an American design,FFS :evil: etc etc etc

11. He must have been taking the urine, no one can be that much of a prick surely.