• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ironing boards at RMAS

As someone who went on SMC 5 in 1974 (Perry Mason was my Pl C/Sgt!) can anyone tell me what's with the ironing boards? What's the problem with a blanket on a table?

Sapper531 said:
As someone who went on SMC 5 in 1974 (Perry Mason was my Pl C/Sgt!) can anyone tell me what's with the ironing boards? What's the problem with a blanket on a table?
I'm sure some other things may also have changed in the last 33 years.

Whilst this thread effortlessly wins 'Silliest Ever To Appear Here' I will oblige...this might explain a fascination for ironing boards.

In lieu of thanks, please make a donation to the RBL. Cheers.

Does fcuk all for me actually - much prefer a good plan view of LH40C or something...

I hadn't realised that Officer recruiting was that poor, but their turnout will be a lot better than some Officers I have met!

Litotes

Latest Threads