iron troop july 8th 1991. catterick.

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by pull.it.in, May 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. are there any of you left out there ????????????????????????

2. 23C

23C Clanker

Red Tab here

3. good . i was a red tab...more info needed mind!

4. fcuking sprogs

5. cardinal sin...........................DIE.

6. come on iron troopers , where are you ....even kohima tp talk to me ....or dont , its up to you .............

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I was Kohima troop....back in 1984 though you fcuking sprog. :twisted: :D

8. do you mean junior leaders?

9. ord sgt .......message from my grandad ( r-sigs 1939-1955 )
    your a ******* sprog to me , so how about you remember your beginings !!!

10. happy hammers............if you were there you wouldnt need to ask if jnr/ldrs or not...............................................but we were catterick 1 yr jnr/ldrs yes

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Hmmm you obviously don't understand what smilies mean. Thought you kids were 'net savvy. Don't understand banter either. :oops:

Tell your grandad well done and respect. 8) Not sure what "r-sigs" is though, perhaps you meant R Signals? If so learn how to write it properly. You must be at least a Sgt by now and still write like a chav, you need to raise your game.

No wonder the rest of this board thinks the Corps is full of whinging chavs who communicate in text speak. Mind you I'm starting to think so to. :roll:

Back in my day...harumph.... :D

12. me a chav??? 30 + ............................why i thank you sir.............you can lick my balls anyday.

13. Iron Toop (Champion Toop) Sep 89 - Mar 90. The last Junior Soldier intake I believe ?

ahh those were the days :D 8O

14. i was july 1991 iron troop catterick ...junior leaders . 1 year wonders . there is a diffrence between j/ldrs and j/sldrs....juniors was a year and i belive j/sdrs were 6 months ?

15. i was iron troop just confirming jnr soldier or leader.