Iron man competition

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by copey, Nov 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. we used to put jump leads on our nipples and time each other who could do it for the longest, moving on to the nads, bell end, tongue etc to see who the "iron man" of the troop was.
    has anyone else partaken in such activities?
  2. Was the other end connected to a car/lorry battery?

If not it's hardly worth doing.
  3. We have been known to close garage doors on peoples stomachs and leaving them there with just a few photos for prosperity.... them nice automatic ones that drop 3 inches with every button push
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

5. He's RLC, that's how they select conductors.
  6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Sure - not sigs?
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer
  8. Uber het iron mannery was "de rigeur" auf Deutsch in the '80s with all sorts of burning, stabbing pinning of genitalia to immovable objects and I'm sure the_rigger will back me up on the all time uber hetero sport of squaddies

Knob power lifting.

Theres a thread dealing with that called "in the raw" so i wont elaborate.

Any orderly officer doing his rounds in Nienburg would think he had stumbled into some cross dressing urine soaked BDSM dungeon with the odd smouldering sapper, ...still, never did me any harm.

well... not permanent anyway.
  9. gonad conkers - the sport of real men. :x
  11. Nah this is the sport of kingsfart mask (dont know if link will work due to works firewall) 8O if not just google fart mask :twisted:
  14. Tartan, A truly funny take on the quirky RLC Rank, once again off to replace coffee covered keyboard.

Alsacien, equally understand where you are coming from................