Iron man competition

we used to put jump leads on our nipples and time each other who could do it for the longest, moving on to the nads, bell end, tongue etc to see who the "iron man" of the troop was.
has anyone else partaken in such activities?

Was the other end connected to a car/lorry battery?

If not it's hardly worth doing.

We have been known to close garage doors on peoples stomachs and leaving them there with just a few photos for prosperity.... them nice automatic ones that drop 3 inches with every button push

Alsacien

MIA
copey said:
we used to put jump leads on our nipples and time each other who could do it for the longest, moving on to the nads, bell end, tongue etc to see who the "iron man" of the troop was.
Why?

Alsacien said:
copey said:
Why?
He's RLC, that's how they select conductors.

Alsacien

MIA
Tartan_Terrier said:
Alsacien said:
copey said:
Why?
Sure - not sigs?

Uber het iron mannery was "de rigeur" auf Deutsch in the '80s with all sorts of burning, stabbing pinning of genitalia to immovable objects and I'm sure the_rigger will back me up on the all time uber hetero sport of squaddies

Knob power lifting.

Theres a thread dealing with that called "in the raw" so i wont elaborate.

Any orderly officer doing his rounds in Nienburg would think he had stumbled into some cross dressing urine soaked BDSM dungeon with the odd smouldering sapper, ...still, never did me any harm.

well... not permanent anyway.

gonad conkers - the sport of real men. :x

T

TheSnake

shortfuse said:
Bolt_Loose said:
shortfuse said:
Knob power lifting.

quote]

With a Prince Albert in situ, this is a doddle..... :wink:
Exactly.... try lifting a full jerrycan with a slip knot of para cord around your bell end... with judges checking that your knees "lock out"
Surely the weight of a full jerrican warrants an upgrade to 'Gonad power lifting' ? and, if i'm not wrong, a platform will be required to guarantee the "lock out" technique?

Alsacien said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
Alsacien said:
copey said:
Why?
Sure - not sigs?
Tartan, A truly funny take on the quirky RLC Rank, once again off to replace coffee covered keyboard.

Alsacien, equally understand where you are coming from................

Bolt_Loose said:
shortfuse said:
Bolt_Loose said:
shortfuse said:
Knob power lifting.

quote]

Exactly.... try lifting a full jerrycan with a slip knot of para cord around your bell end... with judges checking that your knees "lock out"
Surely the weight of a full jerrican warrants an upgrade to 'Gonad power lifting' ? and, if i'm not wrong, a platform will be required to guarantee the "lock out" technique?
I think you'll find that moving the knot from your bellend to around your back wheels is in contravention of the BAOR Knob Powerlifting Confederations stringent rules, and would mark you out as a cheat, chancer and undoubted toucher of bottoms.
Your fiststop is there for a reason!

Under the rulings for "hetero iron mannery (knob lifting)" rules, Two collapsible canvas camp chairs are the required platforms, and ANY idea about looping the cord around your gonads would see you given a sound beating, and lead to total disqualification from all other events

This includes the "pint of lag drinking"

And the "foreskin pinned to the bar and stretched to breaking point" event

T

TheSnake

sandmanfez said:
Bolt_Loose said:
shortfuse said:
Bolt_Loose said:
shortfuse said:
Knob power lifting.

quote]

I think you'll find that moving the knot from your bellend to around your back wheels is in contravention of the BAOR Knob Powerlifting Confederations stringent rules, and would mark you out as a cheat, chancer and undoubted toucher of bottoms.
Your fiststop is there for a reason!
Indeed you are correct. Excerpt from said rules :

Section 4
Sub-section 2a

The re-positioning of the slip knotted para cord in any way shall render the lift invalid, and the contestant deemed to be a raving sausage jockey.

However, the rules for BAOR Gonad Powerlifting are a different ball game altogether....

Sorry for the delayed input, gents, but the fuse is dead right.
True power lifting is done with a paracord around the shaft, on a slip knot.
Double knee lock checked by non bias judges must confirm any good lift.
A 20kg full jerry can lift makes your knob look like a stretch armstrong doll caught in a tug of war fight between two angry dogs.
It is THE pinnacle of uber hetitude and the quintessential BAOR iron man drinking game (when accompanied with lag drinking and swamp jousting support bouts.)

FPMSL, im glad it didnt happen in just our troop!

Latest Threads