Iron Maiden's Bruce tries to save British Airline

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by beemer007, Nov 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being a IM fan this glimmer of opportunity for Mr Dickson to reclaim & save a British (although previously Icelandic owned Airline) back from administration deserves credit, love or hate their music this is refreshing news & I hope he succeeds,

"Firstly, I'm already working on a plan to try to save Astraeus, or at least create a new business with new jobs for my friends and former colleagues at Astraeus," Dickinson added.

Iron Maiden Singer Bruce Dickinson Vows To Save Failing British Airline Astraeus Airlines | Showbiz News | Sky News
  2. Agreed. I've met Bruce, and he seems like a genuinely nice bloke, so I wish him well.
  3. Change the airline name to something cool like Powerslave or Aces High, and have The Trooper with Union Flag as tailfin decoration...

...I would pay extra to fly on something like that!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. "Welcome aboard Powerslave Air flight 666; your pilot today is Bruce Dickinson with co-pilot Eddie and we are on board Boeing 757 Icarus..."
  5. Me too, an absolute gent. Good luck to him.
  6. And in the event or an emergency landing Run for the hills, run for your lii-iiives...

Welcome to your destination, where the local time is Two minutes to mid-night.