Iron Duke Steams Into Yarmouth After 5000 Mile Trip........

Auld_Sapper

War Hero
.......and here's me thinking he'd disappeared from ARRSE 'cos he was a gob shite and got banned by the Mods (APBTH). There you go.

Seen it on Forces TV, which we're getting on what's left of the free satellite down here. S'not like BFPS or Visor is it? Bit limpy wristed leftie if you ask me!

Anyhoo, glad the Iron Dukes back.

Ubique Ya Bass !!

Auld_Sapper

War Hero
This Forces TV? Are you guys that are serving really, really queuing up to have yer sperm stored when you go on ops!? Really?
Back in the day I think sperm storage was done by shagging the locals of wherever we were. Twas costly mind. But freezing yer spunk? Really?
That's cool=D

Clinic gives a discount for squaddies too !!!!

It's a different world.

Ubique ya bass!!!!

Auld_Sapper

War Hero
It's a kinda 'In Joke' kinda thing.....I could explain but I'd probably bore ye to death dude! And you wouldn't want to be bored to death by me let me tell you.!

It's a kinda 'In Joke' kinda thing.....I could explain but I'd probably bore ye to death dude! And you wouldn't want to be bored to death by me let me tell you.!
I for one wouldn't mind boring to death the last couple of lovelies on the Ginger thread. Or being bored to death by them. What a way to go.....

Auld_Sapper

War Hero
God bless him and all who sail in him.

The Geordie weirdo.
So, General Custers out in the wild west looking for Indians. Been travelling for days and can't find any to slaughter so he makes camp and calls in his Indian Scouts.
"Fack off and find me some Injuns to pacify!" he commands and off the Indian Scouts head off to all points of the compass.

Days pass and gradually the Indian Scouts come back in. No Injuns. Nada. Yer man Custers not happy. But there's still one Indian Scout to arrive. And he eventually does. Five days later. He's lost his pony. He's shot full of arrows. He's dehydrated and near death. He staggers into camp and collapses in front of General Custers tent.

"Well boy!?" says Custer, "Did you find me some Injuns to pacify?".......
.....oh, forgot too mention, this last scout was a Geordie Indian Scout......

so the Geordie Indian Scout replies, "Way aye man, A found ya indians. Lots o thum!"
and Custer says, " So what were they doing, boy?"
"Way mon, they war dancing round the fire and playing thar drooms!" says the Geordie Indian Scout.
Custer says,"War drums?" and the Geordie Indian Scout replies,
"Well, na sir, a think they war thar own!!"

Tarra.........tish!!!!

Ubique ya bass!!

Auld_Sapper

War Hero
This Forces TV? Are you guys that are serving really, really queuing up to have yer sperm stored when you go on ops!? Really?
Back in the day I think sperm storage was done by shagging the locals of wherever we were. Twas costly mind. But freezing yer spunk? Really?
That's cool=D

Clinic gives a discount for squaddies too !!!!

It's a different world.

Ubique ya bass!!!!

PS tho'....There is shagging the locals and then having locals that you would shag....or not as the case may be. In my time we only occupied countryies with shaggable things..........and yes, that includes the Falklands.......son of a shepherd don't ya know....ahem, ahem, plenty choice....ahem....rubbish witnesses.....So I've been told.

..Ahem. Ubique ya Baaaaaaass

Latest Threads