Iron Dome in the silly season

They'll be looking a new starting XI soon.

The kids killed tonight seem to have been an own goal..

Hamas slowly slips away from the crowd..

arfah

ADC

6D7BE7A8-985A-4983-8C18-3E2C2E3F0A0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Bwahaha!
Was that Purple Smoke l saw coming out of that rocket's arse?
Nah, it was just home sick. There ain't no place like home, why go to foreign parts?

For @loofkar
I haven't read all of this thread, but why are PIJ operating from what I thought was exclusively Hamas turf? Do the two even get on together?

You'd be telling them to **** off round their own door and play if you lived there.

I dislike the use of the term "rockets" used to describe weapons fired at Israel. It makes them sound like fireworks, whereas if my understanding is correct, many of these are closer to ballistic missiles. I know the difference is just semantics, but I think sometimes it leads people to underestimate the seriousness of these attacks.

I dislike the use of the term "rockets" used to describe weapons fired at Israel. It makes them sound like fireworks, whereas if my understanding is correct, many of these are closer to ballistic missiles. I know the difference is just semantics, but I think sometimes it leads people to underestimate the seriousness of these attacks.
I always thought a rocket was unguided, whereas a missile had a guidance system inbuilt.

the answer is in the way Hamas is holding back and trying desparately not to get involved as the Zionists deal with one of the most troublesome players in its manor.
תודה
A sort of win win for Hamas. That is until IDF pulverises PIJ and then only has Hamas left to play with?

Latest Threads