Iron Dome in the silly season

IDF are claiming 95% intercepts - they seemed to have honed it and their drills a lot since earlier rounds.
Seen 2 Sappers injured when hit by shrapnel from a rocket as they were going to look at an earlier rocket that had landed in an urban area.

lightly apparently, by a mortar bomb.
IDF tanks and artillery and blattering observation points and mortar launch sites. Plus the airforce rattling them. Hopefully they hit them in the act.

TamH70

MIA

Something wrong with that footage of Gaza.

There are more than two bricks stacked on top of each other.

This should not be the case.

TamH70

MIA
please don't go there - when all is said and done they're mainly ordinary people who want to get on with their lives.

They are the life support system for the scumbags who are lobbing rockets in your general direction and sending kids to go boom! with suicide vests on or shooting up nightclubs, bus stops and other places. I can't say that in your position I'd be anywhere near as charitable with them as you seem to be.

They are the life support system for the scumbags who are lobbing rockets in your general direction and sending kids to go boom! with suicide vests on or shooting up nightclubs, bus stops and other places. I can't say that in your position I'd be anywhere near as charitable with them as you seem to be.

please don't go there - when all is said and done they're mainly ordinary people who want to get on with their lives.

That’s the sad part, the poor sods who just want to crack on.

I’d say Israel is remarkably restrained and has to be, change in Gaza has to come from within or it’s never going to end.

Stay safe over there and don’t be playing with your helmet.

some crafty concealed mortar action from your friendly neighbourhood Islamist terrorist mortar platoon
I wonder if they also have rent boys

Rent boys? I think you'll find the term you're looking for is rent goats. Maybe rent donkeys.

some crafty concealed mortar action from your friendly neighbourhood Islamist terrorist mortar platoon
I wonder if they also have rent boys

Did the mortar bombs actually hit anything, apart from the ground?

Poor buggers.. The blame has to lie at the hands of the militants.