Iron Dome in the silly season

Perusing the BBC website I see they don't seem to find the dramatic photographic evidence of the launching of a heavy missile against an Israeli town worthy of reporting (see screenshot). I expect they will mention it only when they report that Israel has attacked (retaliated).

Attachments

• bbc page.png
    bbc page.png
    487.1 KB · Views: 18
a couple more views of these evening's incident. The first gives a pretty good panorama of incoming launch, Iron dome launch and interception.
The second gives an idea of the scale of the blast from the interception.

Any ideas as to why the sound of the explosion in the second video is heard BEFORE the reflection of the flash is seen?

Edited to add: OK I just saw some good dashcam footage on a channel called Global Telegram, the reflected flash is not from the explosion of the intercept but from the subsequent flaming fragments (solid fuel? Explosives?).

Last edited:
a couple more views of these evening's incident. The first gives a pretty good panorama of incoming launch, Iron dome launch and interception.
The second gives an idea of the scale of the blast from the interception.

The response time is crazy.. the rocket is barely on it's way before Iron Dome kicks in.

That salute...... now where have I seen that kind of salute before?

It's a fit of pique at being banned in Germany and designated a terrorist organisation...

Perhaps they are trying to make common cause with the German neo Nazi underground. They're all swimming around in the same sewer anyway,

Londo

LE
It's a fit of pique at being banned in Germany and designated a terrorist organisation...

Perhaps they are trying to make common cause with the German neo Nazi underground. They're all swimming around in the same sewer anyway,
Hezbollah and/or Hamas have been doing this so called salute for some years now . Don't know when they first started it but I suspect some time back when they first thought it might upset the wicked Jews .

Latest Threads