Iron Dome in the silly season

I think Israel should help rebuild Gaza. Their UAVs could randomly drop large numbers of house bricks over Gaza. From a great height. Quite proportional in comparison to the balloons?

As an alternative to UAVs, maybe drop a few pallets of bricks out of the back of a C-130.
They're dropping more than house bricks tonight again.

Londo

LE
I think Israel should help rebuild Gaza. Their UAVs could randomly drop large numbers of house bricks over Gaza. From a great height. Quite proportional in comparison to the balloons?

As an alternative to UAVs, maybe drop a few pallets of bricks out of the back of a C-130.
Brilliant idea :D

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

To avoid any colleteral damage, they could use an AC-130 to launch the bricks from the 105mm cannon, of course, to prevent the bricks getting damaged, they'd need to wrap them in a metal outer container. To save the recipients the bother of having to open these containers, I'm sure they could add 'some' explosives to rupture the metal can upon delivery to the intended recipient..... it's crazy, but it might just work.

I wonder will this affect the new government?

Fcuk sake here we go..

More silliness seen on the morning news. Yet more evictions in Jerusalem, Arab families getting the boot so that Jewish settlers can move in. Well that's what the German news said. It has already been mentioned somewhere in this thread (?) that the properties concerned are legally owned by Jews and have been for a long time. Serving notice on tenants so that the lawful owners can move in is nothing new, happens all over Europe daily, no big deal. As for settlers, what is that? Jews living in a city in Israel want to move house, not what I'd call settlers.
By not telling the whole truth the news channel created the impression that those nasty Jews are at it again and making poor Arabs homeless. More fuel for the mouth breathers and another excuse for Hamas.
I'm assuming that what I've stated about ownership and evictions is true, I can only go by what I've read or seen on the box. @loofkar may care to comment, add relevant facts.

More silliness seen on the morning news. Yet more evictions in Jerusalem, Arab families getting the boot so that Jewish settlers can move in. Well that's what the German news said. It has already been mentioned somewhere in this thread (?) that the properties concerned are legally owned by Jews and have been for a long time. Serving notice on tenants so that the lawful owners can move in is nothing new, happens all over Europe daily, no big deal. As for settlers, what is that? Jews living in a city in Israel want to move house, not what I'd call settlers.
By not telling the whole truth the news channel created the impression that those nasty Jews are at it again and making poor Arabs homeless. More fuel for the mouth breathers and another excuse for Hamas.
I'm assuming that what I've stated about ownership and evictions is true, I can only go by what I've read or seen on the box. @loofkar may care to comment, add relevant facts.

The residents and their bandwagon have taken it through the courts to the nth degree. A helpful judge even suggested a compromise in which the residents would continue living there and pay rent to the landlords. The residents and bandwagon rejected that idea outright.
Well I don't support the Jewish religious-nationalist fringe either - neither us nor the Pals are going anywhere so we would best put our efforts into coexisting well.
I lived for 13 years in Jerusalem. It's full of nutters and best avoided except for tourism.

Last edited:
Now that's new to me, what the hell is an incendiary balloon? Helium with something tied to it?, balloon full of petrol, though then it won't float? Chinese lantern?

see this
"In recent years, militants have frequently sent helium balloons and kites carrying containers of burning fuel and explosive devices over the Gaza border.
The devices have caused hundreds of fires in Israel, burning thousands of hectares of forest and farmland."

1624359622498.png

TamH70

MIA
see this
"In recent years, militants have frequently sent helium balloons and kites carrying containers of burning fuel and explosive devices over the Gaza border.
The devices have caused hundreds of fires in Israel, burning thousands of hectares of forest and farmland."

View attachment 583490

I've heard that a JDAM is a good cure for that kind of silliness.

It Fertilises the crops too...

It's full of nutters and best avoided except for tourism.
Did you write that tongue in cheek? Jerusalem home to 3 major sky fairies and full of tourists for that very reason.
Have a תודה anyway.

AL. From your link:
"Police then used riot dispersal munitions, including batons, tear gas, “skunk” water cannons and sponge-tipped bullets, to disperse the protesters."
Skunk water cannons? Sounds interesting, not that I'd want to be anywhere near a victim of such a dowsing.

see this

View attachment 583490
Whatever happened to Lahav-Or? I know that they are not cheap at $ 1000,000 a throw, but I reckon that they'd save that much fairly quickly.

Skunk water cannons? Sounds interesting, not that I'd want to be anywhere near a victim of such a dowsing.

They add a chemical to the water that makes it smell really bad. I mean, really bad.

Latest Threads