Iron Dome in the silly season

Not sure.

They have previous for displaying decoy AFVs at rallies

Applying my best PI skills, the 'tank' has a skirt at the front (possibly disguising road wheels) and the tracks seem not to be moving and are free of the road surface.

Perhaps this will turn up in front of No 10 on Saturday as the culmination of the car rally? I hope so....I can't wait to see the MPS reaction! I'll be there with cameras.

Applying my best PI skills, the 'tank' has a skirt at the front (possibly disguising road wheels) and the tracks seem not to be moving and are free of the road surface.

Perhaps this will turn up in front of No 10 on Saturday as the culmination of the car rally? I hope so....I can't wait to see the MPS reaction! I'll be there with cameras.

Do they still use HO/RT1 forms in London?

Probably easier to have a Traffic Sgt turn up and declare it "unroadworthy"?

At the risk of being offensive, one of my favourite jokes.

Why is that area called The Promise Land?

God told everyone they could have it.

There's another joke, bloke was visiting a synagogue for the first time and was surprised at the angry muttering among the congregation when Moses name was mentioned.
He spoke to his Jewish friend and asked him why?
"Ah yes Moses, the shmuck who after crossing the Red Sea turned left instead of right and leading us to all that lovely oil in the gulf region!"

I might head into Marble Arch again to do some car-spotting; those Bentley and Roller drivers are really sharing the privations of the Palestinians...

From the last little club rally in May (c) @Filthy_contract . The driver hurled abuse at me and shortly after I took this photo, another photographer got 'roughed up' by some 'Palestine Solidarity' young men dressed in black tracksuits. There were quite a few of them acting as site security during the rally in Hyde Park.

Why did he hurl abuse? Like the 'Palestinian Solidarity' thugs, he assumed I was a 'Fed', armed as I was with a threatening looking, 40 year old film camera.

View attachment 580282

View attachment 580283
The imported 5th column that grows like the mould on a rotten potato . Needs flushing back to its point of origin. The enemy within.Try this with an anti Palestinian slant and watch the violent attacks get ignored and wait to be arrested for wrong think.

The imported 5th column that grows like the mould on a rotten potato . Needs flushing back to its point of origin. The enemy within.Try this with an anti Palestinian slant and watch the violent attacks get ignored and wait to be arrested for wrong think.
I wouldnt read too much into this- they are most likely just the muslim equivilent of EDL or football 'casuals'.
Probably dont actually harbour strong views on Palestine -nor could they point to it on a map.
Just after raising their profile in their peer group- which is likely drug use / dealing and cruising cars at night.
Probably done on a whim to post on Facebook / TikTok or whatever.

It's a truck load of sheet steel welded together onto a 4x4 chassis (I'd wager a Toyota) to vaguely resemble an Israeli Merkava.
Tactically, I think this is of more use.

article-2206157-151C447A000005DC-249_634x442.jpg

And by "true" I presume you mean made up stories in a book.

There are many reasons why Israel has an absolute right to exist, "God" isn't one of them.
IIRC someone on this site pointed out that in the other ‘sides’ big book of fairy tales their sky fairy also said that Israel belonged to the Jews.

Now either they agree with the Quran, or they are not Muslims (you know, it being a major part of being a Muslim).

Now I don’t believe in either book of fairy tales - but anyone claiming to be a Muslim and saying Israel has no right to exist/belongs to the Pals...

I wouldnt read too much into this- they are most likely just the muslim equivilent of EDL or football 'casuals'.
Probably dont actually harbour strong views on Palestine -nor could they point to it on a map.
Just after raising their profile in their peer group- which is likely drug use / dealing and cruising cars at night.
I'm afraid it's a bit more organised than an after-hours supermarket car park meet. As I saw in the 25 May rally, they are well organised, but paradoxically an example of social media 'amorphous activism'. There's no leader, no organising committee, but forms, jellyfish style. Given what happened last time, the Jewish community are concerned and the Met will be, too.

Over the last two months my local synagogue has had a police car present (ARV) and twice the number of very professional security guards on the gate and watching approach roads, on the Sabbath. Adherents are vulnerable because they have to walk to the Synagogue and can be very easily identified by their dress.

Jacl

Old-Salt
There's another joke, bloke was visiting a synagogue for the first time and was surprised at the angry muttering among the congregation when Moses name was mentioned.
He spoke to his Jewish friend and asked him why?
"Ah yes Moses, the shmuck who after crossing the Red Sea turned left instead of right and leading us to all that lovely oil in the gulf region!"
That was allegedly originally attributed to Golda Meir.
I can only assume that Moses let an officer do the map reading otherwise they would have ended up in the Gulf region.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
be a bugger if some clumsy builder dropped a bag of nails in the road !

Presumably the dispute centres around how much of the foreign aid get syphoned off into certain individuals Swiss bank accounts. Not that Hamas and the PA are as bent as a nine shekel note of course. Perish the thought.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
what is going on here?

It's obviously an Israeli setup faking it, to do down the noble Palestinians still recovering from the ruthless bombing of their women and kids which was nothing to do with their misfiring rockets, but all Israel's fault. Or something

what is going on here?

Ignorant evil brainwashed lying slimy medieval child abusing backwards tribal stupid ignorant bastards.
Religion as usual root and cause of most evil . Lying to your children about sky faries is brainwashing at best and abuse in truth . Just because your parents did it to you doesn't mean it's right to continue the cycle of abuse . That was then this is now . We know better. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Until religion is ridiculed and treated as the evil joke it is this shit will never stop. **** respecting peoples views . They are wrong . And clearly have no critical thinking skills. Christians Muslims and all the other mentally impaired. Same dog different bit of string.

Ignorant evil brainwashed lying slimy medieval child abusing backwards tribal stupid ignorant bastards.
Religion as usual root and cause of most evil . Lying to your children about sky faries is brainwashing at best and abuse in truth . Just because your parents did it to you doesn't mean it's right to continue the cycle of abuse . That was then this is now . We know better. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Until religion is ridiculed and treated as the evil joke it is this shit will never stop. **** respecting peoples views . They are wrong . And clearly have no critical thinking skills. Christians Muslims and all the other mentally impaired. Same dog different bit of string.
See you on Sunday.

Usual pew?