Irish Woman Died After Allergic Reaction To Dog Spunk !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Jul 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hope the dogs ok?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Not much of a scoop. I've done a few dogs myself and ended up with a reaction.

• Like Like x 5
  3. There was an old woman from Limerick
    Who decided to suck her dog's dick
    The dog did its duty
    And spunked off a beauty
    And the woman from Limerick felt sick

(and then died, if you believe any of this cobblers)

• Like Like x 7
  4. That wasn't a reaction, it was a rash.

and Ghonnasyphillaids.

5. HHH

HHH LE

Now, be honest, wtf were you looking for when you found this !!

• Like Like x 4
  6. I was on my football clubs banter website actually...honest !

7. "engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian" but for the spelling you would be forgiven to think it could be a member of this forum...

• Like Like x 2
  8. I remember a lad buying a DVD in Pristina and firing it on when he got back. It was just a succession of heavily drugged women propped up on pillows being rutted by dogs, one bird fell asleep and a big meaty hand entered the frame and cracked her right across her mush to wake her up. Lush

He also bought one called 'Peter Pepper', a 3 hour extravaganza of young lads sucking and fucking to a funky soundtrack. After unsuccesfully trying to secrete it in peoples MFO he just left it out in one of the rub tents, it was swiftly proffed by a female dog handler.

9. The dog's final words before he wiped his dick on the curtains, were, "How was it for YOOOOOOOHHHH?"

10. Limerick...I'm not surprised. A new connotation for it's nickname "stab city"

It's bullshit though....she may have been allergic to that too the dirty muffin top.

11. The poor dog has been in solitary for nearly three years since this happened....

Mind you it makes you wonder. Allergic reaction? What happened, maybe she gave it a blow job as well as a shag?

12. Groomed to have sex?

Surely a biscuit would have been enough?

13. A soggy biscuit?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Get Knotted!!"