Irish SAS

The Irish SAS stormed Debenhams in Oldham yesterday. Having shot up the soft furnishings section and causing chaos locally they later stated, that despite US claims, they had still reason to believe that there had Bin Linen there.

The Irish SAS stormed Debenhams in Oldham yesterday. Having shot up the soft furnishings section and causing chaos locally they later stated, that despite US claims, they had still reason to believe that there had Bin Linen there.
Jokes on you now pal!

Abit old this one already, like the Irish SAS storming Falkirk to assist the SAS in 1982

I hear they then went on to storm Dublin Zoo ..shooting the gorillas and freeing all the ostriches.

Very childish joke ....but there you go.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Loftytoon said:
Abit old this one already, like the Irish SAS storming Falkirk to assist the SAS in 1982
Why ? What happened in 1982 ?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
that was when they sent a troop of balcony stormers to accrington stanley

Are the same guys that have just raided an 'Army Warehouse' in London?

And who raided the Battersea Dogs Home and shot the Afghans?

Fred the lion was posted to a new zoo, so rang his mate there to ask about the place.
"What's the food like?" asked Fred.

"Well," said his mate:" Last Monday a load of apes died, on Tuesday the aquarium sprang a leak and the fish died, and on Wednesday an elephant sat on the apiary and crushed the inhabitants."

"That's all interesting," says Fred, " but I asked what the food's like?"

" I just told you, " says his mate: " Fish, chimps and mushy bees"

Aye thang yew!

Englishman,Scotsman and Irishman went to join the SAS,

Englishman went in the room the boss said we have brought your wife down here, pick up this pistol and go next door and shoot her.. After a short pause he said no I can't do that we have been together all my career. Right your'e binned as you can't carry out a simple order.

Scotsman was next and the same thing we have your wife next door take the gun and shoot her, No Sir, we have been together through thick and thin, its not happening. Your'e binned, can't carry out a simle order.

Paddys turn now, and your misses is next door paddy take the gun and kill her.... Paddy picks up the pistol ,goes next door where there is a shit load of banging and screaming, crashing of furniture and glass, after a short time Paddy comes out and says "You bastards the gun was filled with blanks I had to strangle the bitch...

Rodney2q