Irish police foil Real IRA plot

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mad_Moriarty, Oct 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Irish police believe they have disrupted a bomb plot aimed at hurting the Northern Ireland political process.

Good news that the Garda are ontop of these W****ks!.

More here

2. Where ARE they getting their money from???

3. "gas cylinder packed with powdered explosives from shotgun pellets mixed with petrol" - sounds to me like they are still awaiting tech transfer from PIRA. Only a matter of time.

4. They are getting their money from cash machines, I got 100£ out last night!

5. I think you'll find that is a prime example of shoddy journalism.

Even the blindest of the blind can see that, with the Royal Irish disbanded, The DUP being sweet-talked/threatened to join in the peace process with the formerly misguided and the word of Tony and Peter that the war is over, silly allegations like these are not helping to ensure that Northern Ireland continues to exist in a Shangri-La-like state of heavenly Nirvana.

:roll:

6. Perevodchik - you and I know, that they are just sleeping - the meetings are still happening of the PIRA leaders and they are planning and planning and planning right under our noses

7. The Provisionals are behaving themselves at the moment, unfortunately its the splinter groups CIRA and RIRA that are causing a nuisance.

Just cos it aint on the news on the mainland, doesnt mean that nothings happening! The EOD are still busy every week

8. Of course there is still a few assholes up to no good. There will always be a few even if there is substantial political stability. By and large however the police on both sides of the border can deal with them. To use these guys as an excuse to hold on to the Royal Irish home service Battalions is a lame one.

9. "I have in my hand a piece of paper..."

10. Perevodchik

where are you?? comfy and cosy in SE England?
    ever been to the Province??

11. It's Province.... provence is France...... tut tut tut

12. sorry Bee

my spilling is not wealthy

13. Obviously someone has issues. I'm comfy and cosy in SW England, and I only spent 18 years in NI. Sorry mate.

14. well my friend,

Im here now, and the big buggers are behaving (mostly)

its the little neds that keep up the nonsense - like targeting a different B&Q every third day

15. 18 years - i thought 2x6months was bad enough!!!