Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Irish Headline of the day

The post-mortem could go on for weeks if there's another victory for the wife-swapping, sodomites. Not to mention the referendum is just to remove an article from the constitution. There's going to be ructions when they actually go to amend the abortion laws.
This could be nearly as bad as Brexit, but at least the border won't come into it.

Brexit is a stroll in the park. The Holy Rollers don't take it well when they get a smack down. As for the border, wait until they try and legalise gay marriage in the land of the Free Presbyterians. :D
I can almost hear a certain clergyman in my inner ear.
Mind
I have the words to the Vicar of Bray somewhere

I wonder is the irony lost on them ,that they had no bother slaughtering eachother (and anyone who got in the way) wholesale. But get the tongs and vacuum out and everyone has a hissy.:rolleyes::rofl:
The hypocrisy of the Jews and Christians "Thou shalt not kill" no exclusions, no caveats, no special cases. A la carte religion, pick the bits you want to read and ignore the rest, not I might add that other varieties of god botherer can claim to be any better.

The hypocrisy of the Jews and Christians "Thou shalt not kill" no exclusions, no caveats, no special cases. A la carte religion, pick the bits you want to read and ignore the rest, not I might add that other varieties of god botherer can claim to be any better.

I was told years ago that the original Hebrew actually says "Thou shalt not murder", which makes a bit more sense given the amount of killing that the 'people of the book' have done since. Mind you they have done a fair bit of murdering as well.

No abortion in NI either

If those Godless Protestant cúnts would only legalise abortion it would save us the bother. Imagine the convenience of being able to nip up to Newry, drop off the girlfriend at the clinic and then pick up a bit of duty free (post Brexit). Back in Dublin for tea.

I wonder is the irony lost on them ,that they had no bother slaughtering eachother (and anyone who got in the way) wholesale. But get the tongs and vacuum out and everyone has a hissy.:rolleyes::rofl:

I do like the Catholic church's defence of the right to life. Until you're actually born of course, then you can feck off and die as quick as you like.