Irish Headline of the day

Which side of the road are you on?
On the right. At first there were 4 sheep on the left side. My son went right to go around and then a flow of about 100 sheep came into the road blocking the whole thing. We sat there laughing until a boy on a ATV arrived to move them along. My Brian was saying "only in Ireland Dad"
Tor Head is where the Irish inventor, Guglielmo Marconi, made the first radio transmission across a body of water.

On the right. At first there were 4 sheep on the left side. My son went right to go around and then a flow of about 100 sheep came into the road blocking the whole thing. We sat there laughing until a boy on a ATV arrived to move them along. My Brian was saying "only in Ireland Dad"
Tor Head is where the Irish inventor, Guglielmo Marconi, made the first radio transmission across a body of water.
Was not the first Marconi broadcast from Brean Down to Lavernock Point, across the River Severn? Local tales had him making free with a lady at Brean. The scamp.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Clearly, Brian has never been to Wales.

Clearly, Brian has never been to Wales.
He never been to Wales. He did go to a boarding school in a rural area of Oxfordshire for a year.
Two years ago he took me to Ireland (RoI and NI) for three weeks, this year he is taking his mum and her husband to London, Bath and Devon.
My only exposure to Wales was taking a night train from Fishguard to London in Feb. 1972. The was a bigdog show in London and the train was full of people with Corgi's who yapped all night (dogs yapped, not people )

He never been to Wales. He did go to a boarding school in a rural area of Oxfordshire for a year.
Two years ago he took me to Ireland (RoI and NI) for three weeks, this year he is taking his mum and her husband to London, Bath and Devon.
My only exposure to Wales was taking a night train from Fishguard to London in Feb. 1972. The was a bigdog show in London and the train was full of people with Corgi's who yapped all night (dogs yapped, not people )
That wasn't the night train You were on. It was the royal train... :oops:

Latest Threads