Irish Headline of the day

...and on the same day as Liam Adams was buried, Jorry's long time driver also died and to add to it all, a fella called John "whacker" Humphrey (seemingly a common nickname among certain types of Provo), formerly a hard man involved with Direct Action Against Drugs (Provo cover organisation established to root out the wrong type of drug dealer) in Dublin's inner city, also died, a couple of weeks ago. Not of anything sinister, in both cases, just yer old age.

...and on the same day as Liam Adams was buried, Jorry's long time driver also died and to add to it all, a fella called John "whacker" Humphrey (seemingly a common nickname among certain types of Provo), formerly a hard man involved with Direct Action Against Drugs (Provo cover organisation established to root out the wrong type of drug dealer) in Dublin's inner city, also died, a couple of weeks ago. Not of anything sinister, in both cases, just yer old age.
Whenever I hear a Dublin "ganghsta" name I think of Dermot Morgan's (Father Ted) radio shows. I think it was he who started the Irish media propensity to give anyone who could kill/kneecap/kidnap them a funny "code/nickname". Ireland and the UK could do with a show like that now