Irish Headline of the day

I don't think there's any accurate way of determining how many people have really died from Covid 19. Everybody seems to have a different system of collecting data and some countries are massaging the figures to make themselves look good.

It's a bit simplistic to say that Ireland and New Zealand should have the number of deaths based on similar sized populations. For instance NZ is in the arrse end of nowhere and can stop people entering the country quite easily. The ROI on the other hand has a land border with the UK and people can freely move from one jurisdiction to the other. And there's not much to stop people from all over Europe moving to both countries either.

But if you want to work on raw figures of deaths per population; Ireland's is 345 per million while the UK is 608 per million. Russia and China are claiming their deaths to be ludicrously low, 45 and 3 per million respectively, and I'd simply dismiss them as bóllocks.
Nowhere in the same league as saying " U.K. Government has been busy killing its own population this year " That's straight out of the sinn fein big book of lies.

Nowhere in the same league as saying " U.K. Government has been busy killing its own population this year " That's straight out of the sinn fein big book of lies.
And the comment I replied to is out of a different book of lies!

Sinn Fein are an enemy of the democracy!

like it or not U.K. Government Policy was “herd immunity”. There remains no evidence of it by the way!

to achieve herd immunity (if it existed) you need 60%+ to get the illness. 20% of them would require hospitalisation, 6% would require an ICU bed and 1% would die!

And the comment I replied to is out of a different book of lies!

Sinn Fein are an enemy of the democracy!

like it or not U.K. Government Policy was “herd immunity”. There remains no evidence of it by the way!

to achieve herd immunity (if it existed) you need 60%+ to get the illness. 20% of them would require hospitalisation, 6% would require an ICU bed and 1% would die!
The comment you replied to was a joke ( the hint is in the content of the entire thread ) you need to develop a sense of humour

The rest of your post shows your g string is still firmly lodged up your mangina. Your constant UK bad got old a couple of months ago.

Why do you even bother posting here ?

Get yourself onto boards.ie , its more your speed, lots of like-minded people just like you.

Last edited:

HSF

LE
There was a comment in mail poss? about if you deduct the averal of normal deaths from anual winter flu,abt 20.000 then rhe Corvid death rate is a lot lower.Plus there have been an unkown number of deaths resulting from untreated Cancer & other illnesses.Dont know how accurate that is but it would not surprise me

The comment you replied to was a joke ( the hint is in the content of the entire thread ) you need to develop a sense of humour

The rest of your post shows your g string is still firmly lodged up your mangina. Your constant UK bad got old a couple of months ago.

Why do you even bother posting here ?

Get yourself onto boards.ie , its more your speed, lots of like-minded people just like you.
There is a lot of protests currently regarding the death of 1 man

1,000,000 people died in the Irish Famine

personally I wouldn’t joke about the deaths of 1 million people (no matter where they are from)

There is a lot of protests currently regarding the death of 1 man

1,000,000 people died in the Irish Famine

personally I wouldn’t joke about the deaths of 1 million people (no matter where they are from)
Excellent so now we have moved on to the famine ?.

In that case I nominate all deaths , civilian, military and police at the hands of Irish people in the last 50 years.

You even manage to reference the George Floyd death in there too...I'm sure it all made sense in your angry melon

Keep digging....

Last edited:
Excellent so now we have moved on to the famine ?.
i didn’t bring it up

In that case I nominate all deaths , civilian, military and police at the hands of Irish people in the last 50 years.
I wouldn’t joke about it there the difference

You even manage to reference the George Floyd death in there too...I'm sure it all made sense in your angry melon

Keep digging....
Didn’t say I was protesting about it!

he was a criminal

i didn’t bring it up

I wouldn’t joke about it there the difference

Didn’t say I was protesting about it!

he was a criminal
You said " 1,000,000 people died in the Irish Famine "

Who joked about deaths ? Remember the original post you responded to was a joke about a joke article on a joke site.

Reference George Floyd , you said There is a lot of protests currently regarding the death of 1 man . So why bring it up if you have nothing more to say ?

You can't produce one sensible comment today. You're just typing word salads,. I'm embarrassed for you.

Last edited:
You said " 1,000,000 people died in the Irish Famine "

Who joked about deaths ? Remember the original post you responded to was a joke about a joke article on a joke site.

Reference George Floyd , you said There is a lot of protests currently regarding the death of 1 man . So why bring it up if you have nothing more to say ?

You can't produce one sensible comment today. You're just typing word salads,. I'm embarrassed for you.
how about we agree to differ

Doubtless neither the first or last, t' be sure.

'The huge, elaborate, 5,000-year-old tomb at Newgrange, Ireland, is thought to have been built for a powerful elite. DNA of a man buried there reveals a case of incest. Was this a strategy to maintain a dynastic bloodline?'

Doubtless neither the first or last, t' be sure.

'The huge, elaborate, 5,000-year-old tomb at Newgrange, Ireland, is thought to have been built for a powerful elite. DNA of a man buried there reveals a case of incest. Was this a strategy to maintain a dynastic bloodline?'

So Pikeys existed 5,000 years ago. Who knew!

RTÉ had their own version of Comic Relief last night

bit of background:
Anne Doyle (featured) is probably the best known RTE News presenters of all time

Waterford Whispers is a well known Irish parody news website

Cerne Abbes Giant (OK I know it's not in Ireland) first Orange Mural

Ok it;s time to own up, myself, smudge and daz did it when we were doing some bridging in Weymouth. You know the usual Saturday night, drink too much at Rendezvous and while queuing for a kebab, smudge comes up with a brilliant idea. Started out innocently enough with just a cock and balls but then we thought we'd add our troopy's face and well, the rest is history

Latest Threads