Irish Headline of the day

Talk about conditioned responses, when he said peace be with you, I was distracted by something else and replied and also with you.

OneTenner

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Oh so that's why the English get it in the neck, it's not that they hate us, they're just envious they didn't think of it first. But wait they did, Irish and Scots officers found employment elsewhere- like Europe in the thirty years war. ETA knowing Northallerton, it's no wonder they use the environs for training-or used to.
The battle of Northallerton was in 1138, the Thirty Years War was considerably later, presumably by then they'd learnt how to conduct a war properly from the English ;-)

Talk about conditioned responses, when he said peace be with you, I was distracted by something else and replied and also with you.
I hope nobody saw you give the Secret Hand Signal

Last edited:
1590143987087.png

"Oi don't want to be after prejudging the enquiry, Sorr, but oi'm thinkin' it's a door."

Serial offender?
ZJ137, I belie... Oh. I see.

IIRC, the accident report concluded that he crew hadn’t spotted that one of the crowd had at some point fiddled with the jettison handle for the emergency egress hatch, which was in the ‘release’ position and it popped out of the main door. The AAIU report contained an unresolved matter - a woman claimed to have been hit on the chin by the door, while the AAIU report said that film footage clearly showed she’d fallen over after bouncing off another spectator as she took evasive action...

ZJ137, I belie... Oh. I see.

IIRC, the accident report concluded that he crew hadn’t spotted that one of the crowd had at some point fiddled with the jettison handle for the emergency egress hatch, which was in the ‘release’ position and it popped out of the main door. The AAIU report contained an unresolved matter - a woman claimed to have been hit on the chin by the door, while the AAIU report said that film footage clearly showed she’d fallen over after bouncing off another spectator as she took evasive action...
The Salthill fiddler?

Latest Threads