Irish Guards

Hi, I'm new here so go easy on me haha. I'm thinking of joining the Irish guards, I am English though if that makes any difference. Just wondered how often do they rotate through London doing ceremonial? How long a wait is it to get into the Irish guards? Also any other information you guys may have would be very much appreciated, like about daily life, experiences you have had with the regiment, etc. Thanks for your help.

Hi, I'm new here so go easy on me haha. I'm thinking of joining the Irish guards, I am English though if that makes any difference. Just wondered how often do they rotate through London doing ceremonial? How long a wait is it to get into the Irish guards? Also any other information you guys may have would be very much appreciated, like about daily life, experiences you have had with the regiment, etc. Thanks for your help.
Are you from Liverpool?

Also I like the colour blue which their plume is ;P
I know that that could be the thing that tips the balance as to which fine regiment you join but have you considered the Danish guards? Their tunic is a nice shade of blue.

That's cos they are all Scousers or Londoners...or 'Blick'
Rather makes a joke of the regimental system. Maybe we need a few renaming ceremonies. the Irish [Liverpool and Southampton] Guards, The Highland [Glasgow] Regiment or maybe we should scrap the lot and start again with numbers.

I know that that could be the thing that tips the balance as to which fine regiment you join but have you considered the Danish guards? Their tunic is a nice shade of blue.
Black, actually - and that only in Winter. Summer rig is scarlet.