Irish commentary on the state of the world.

Shamelessy stolen straight from Twenty Major

Apparently a taxi driver in his 30s was killed last night in Blanch. He ran after a bloke who didn’t pay his fare and got a fatal stabbing for his trouble.

Seriously, you can’t help but really worry about this town. On Paddy’s night a group of kids, some as young as 10, stopped people in their cars, dragged them out of them then burnt out the vehicles in Finglas. While this was happen the parents of some of these children were looking on and cheering - that’s according to reports I heard on the radio yesterday.

While that does sound like Joe Duffy style exaggeration, we’re now at a stage where it’s quite easy to believe this happened. Before we might have thought that adults, ‘grown-ups’ would know better, but I don’t think that’s true anymore. We like to think the best of people, that they have some kind of social conscience or moral code, but you know what? We’d be better off doing the exact opposite. It sounds harsh and it’s probably not the best thing for society but if you view people as cnuts capable of anything and treat them as such then you’re either pleasantly suprised when this turns out not to be the case or prepared when the inevitable happens.

Teenagers stabbing people in the head because they dared to confront them about their anti-social, yobbish behavior, people beaten up and filmed with mobile phone cameras, people being car-jacked and having their property set on fire by louts, and now a taxi driver killed over what? €20, maybe? I know it’s easy to say it’s not worth dying over but **** it, that was his money, he worked for it, he was entitled to it, even if he had to beat it out of that **** to get it.

What can we do though? How the **** can you fight back? The next time you accidentally bump into somebody on a Saturday night you could find yourself with a hole in your throat.

Justice, rehabilitation, all a load of shit, if you ask me. When you find somebody who will kill a taxi driver rather than pay his fare you’re dealing with somebody whose mind is beyond repair. **** him, cut your losses, send cnuts like him to a ******* island and leave them there. Treat violent criminals like lepers and remove them from society altogether.

And those that enable them have to be culpable too. The parents of those skidmarks in Finglas, if it’s true they stood and cheered while their filthy progeny terrorised people, some of them with young kids in their cars, they should be charged with whatever the **** we can charge them with. Take away their social welfare, garnish their wages, remove their childrens allowance payments - hit the cnuts where it hurts, then perhaps they might take some responsibility for the cockroaches they let lose on our streets every day.

As it is they raise children without manners, without any sense of right or wrong, no social skills and a sense of warped entitlement that leads to people being beaten and stabbed and killed for no good reason at all. Drug dealers killing drug dealers, it’s wrong but I can see why it happens. Taxi drivers being killed because they just want to be paid? It’s fucked.

It is time to start making examples of these pricks. The police and the courts have to start protecting the decent people of this country. I don’t give a **** about their rights, their excuses, their mitigating circumstances or anything else. If a scumbag is caught then treat him like a scumbag. **** your suspended sentences, **** your ******* good behaviour, **** your probation and your ******* bail, **** your overcrowding and **** your children’s court rap sheets as long as a horse’s cock.

Deal with these ‘people’ and start making our cities and towns safe again, you pack of hand-wringing, namby-pamby, permissive cuntbutlers.

Update: It seems he may have been off-duty but was held down by two men as a woman stabbed him.

Like the Murphy's, he's not bitter...

Well said, though. Eloquently put and hits the nail right on the head.

From the comments section -

Whether in the emerald isle or on that big island next to you that you would all like to see burnt..

Both islands have spawned at least two generations of underclass that has no moral or ethical base.

They have all been given the opportunity of an education, there are jobs a plenty.

Yet this same underclass are somehow allowed/entitles to have the same liberties as the rest of society rights that previous generations have fought for over the last two centuries.

Whatever institutions or lack of state support obliged the bottom of society to be responsible have been eroded and replaced with … **** all, because anything else would infringe their civil liberties.

Zero tolerance and locking them up is just part of the answer, preferably on the mythical twenty major isle (has anyone thought about using Anglesey? - its so damned convenient for all of us:)…

In the end the spineless feckless politicians that we have put in power do not give a ****. Why? because they do not have to walk past, live next to the ignorant scum that hangs around pissed, wrecked, itching for violence, to do harm, to steal.

My answer: to anyone who crosses the line, spongers, thieves, violent cnuts.. remove their civil liberties, remove their ability to get housing and money from the state..

May I recommend Two fathoms of good old dependable 2inch Hemp rope, suitably knotted. a great Cure All.

raggedy said:
May I recommend Two fathoms of good old dependable 2inch Hemp rope, suitably knotted. a great Cure All.
And a sturdy Victorian lamppost. Don't forget the lamppost.

Can I recommend 5-10 'concerned' residents, masked up with pick axe handles and a trip to the young disadvantaged youths houses, that would also send out a certain message a damn sight quicker than a youth club and a labour policy.

arby said:
Can I recommend 5-10 'concerned' residents, masked up with pick axe handles and a trip to the young disadvantaged youths houses, that would also send out a certain message a damn sight quicker than a youth club and a labour policy.
That's probably not the best thing around these part's, our "concerned citizens" suitably attired like that, almost always seem to belong to a 3 lettered private members club with that well know acronym that contains the letters R,A and usually I.

Teenagers stabbing people in the head because they dared to confront them about their anti-social, yobbish behavior,
and then they let the little wankstain out on bail :pissedoff:

A TEENAGER who has been charged with the murder of a Polish man was released on bail yesterday with a garda "wish list" of conditions, including an order that he "keep sober habits" and does not consume alcohol or drugs.

The 17-year-old has been charged with the murder of Pawel Kalite (29) who was stabbed to death with a screwdriver.

"That does not mean that you are not to get drunk or high, it means you have to stay off them completely," High Court judge John Edwards warned the boy before he was released.
http://www.independent.ie/national-...stay-sober-as-he-is-granted-bail-1324188.html

But he's promised to stay sober and not stab anyone repeatedly in the head with a screwdriver. I'm sure his word is his bond. :x

Chibber said:
Actually, Monday 17th March wasn't St Patrick's day at all. Saw some seriously high-up catholic bloke on TV last week telling us all that, since this is a holy week, St Patrick's day would fall on Saturday 15th March.

So there you go. Religious education from the Chibber.

Is that because the Easter period - Lent etc follows the Lunar cycle and not any religious dates. In fact it is made up, to cover up and hide the Druid religion (and what ever other religion used the lunar cycle for this timeline) think it was to do with the Equinox (not Jean Michael Jarre)

The Rome Mob, they really have got no fcuking clue!

Cuntbutler is now my new favourite word.

The funny thing is, Irish Scangers/Chavs are almost uniformly anti-british (well apart from the football clubs they support) yet without the accent you would never tell they weren't the above named Chatham Average.

Imshi-Yallah said:
Cuntbutler is now my new favourite word.

The funny thing is, Irish Scangers/Chavs are almost uniformly anti-british (well apart from the football clubs they support) yet without the accent you would never tell they weren't the above named Chatham Average.
What, like this scanger protesting at the time of the Ireland v England game in Croke Park last year? :D