Irish American Unity

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Excellent. I've signed the petition. That's what you wanted, was it? The one about Ballymurphy?

The truth would not be welcomed by them, they would be afraid of it. And our cowardly government would not, ever, implement the true rsults. Unless it was implicating some poor squaddy.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
So what are they asking for exactly? Are they seeking a review of the investigation over the Omagh murders?

Hang on, 10 civvies & 1 priest down, "In all 53 children were left without a parent as a result of these killings." I assume that they actually meant "lost a parent" but still.

That was one busy priest :D

ctauch said:
As a spam I am willing to give you lot Massachusetts and all its inhabitants to do with as you see fit. Bunch of work shy whinging cunts, oh and I hear they are mostly of Irish descent.....
I don't think I turned out too bad, despite the family coming from Brockton and having 2 priests in the family.

Can't think why the American side of the family doesn't like my Army connections...

ctauch said:
As a spam I am willing to give you lot Massachusetts and all its inhabitants to do with as you see fit. Bunch of work shy whinging cunts, oh and I hear they are mostly of Irish descent.....
That's fine. Just take Bradford in exchange. Cheers!

DavetheApe said:
ctauch said:
That's fine. Just take Bradford in exchange. Cheers!
And Birmingham. Free. No, take it. Seriously.

We endorse the Independent Investigation into Ballymurphy Massacre Petition to British Prime Minister.

Read the Independent Investigation into Ballymurphy Massacre Petition

Name Comments
178. Paddy McPaddy make moin a guiness

You've signed, now let your friends know on Twitter.

178 Signatures Total

View Current Signatures

187. Mariead Farrell Hi im glad to sign this they let me out of hell once a month to go suck off Oliver Cromwell and king Billy see hope to see you all soon *hugs* Mariead
186. Bobby Sands Fcuk I'm hungry!
185. Gym Shortt Can I be a plastic paddy pretty please I've got fake guns and everything
184. John Bull I feel your pain my dad was killed on bloody sunday he was watching it unfold ffrom the walls and laughed so hard he fell off and broke his neck
183. Gerry Adams Hi my names Gerry and im a tout God bless the Queen
I wonder if we can get this closed down before it's time to go the pub

Latest Threads