Ireland beat England in cricket!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Fatarse, Mar 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done the 'Micks.'
    Beat England by three wickets!

• Like Like x 1
  2. VERY well done the Micks!

What a turn up?!

Having said that, England did lose to Wales in a warm-up game! There again, I suppose the English players are now so fvcked that they don't know whether they are playing cricket or croquet.

Watched the last few overs in 'The Beehive' on St. John's Hill Clapham - and couldn't believe my eyes.

Oh! how I hope the rugby Micks do the same against the 'big 'eads', and especially that they bury the 'mighty mouth' and 'show-off'.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Isn't it feckin brilliant!!
    I rang home to Mayo and they had the game/match?? on the telly in the family pub except no one had a clue what was happening or who was winning until the end!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. And no fluke, either. The Irish played extremely well so all the best to them.
    (Now off to have a massive sulk, kick the cat and the missus and probably get wellied on Guinness).

• Like Like x 1
  5. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Fully expect the England team to retire on their winnings from Paddy Power. 'Quick, put on all this money for Ireland to beat England......no not rugby,cricket.....'

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jai Bangla!

Look at the score-cards.

'Extras' won that game for Bangladesh and 'Extras' lost the game for England.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Excellent result,it`s a bit like England beating Ireland at hurling.

• Like Like x 1
  8. India next. I see the ill-mannered twerp Broad has been preferred to a real cricketer. Is someone 'giving Broad one'? His inclusion cannot be down to form or behaviour. Hard luck Bresnan - don't give up as Broad will fvck up as he's playing a serious team not the local Girls' School 2nd XI. Why is it so hard to get out of the England side?

• Like Like x 1