Iraqis missing from army training in the UK

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bossyboots, Aug 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. But..but...dont they want to go back to liberated Iraq?

2. Obviously they would rather stay in liberated Britain it would seem :lol:

3. Having come to Britain under the guise of military training, IF they are apprehended, will they be able to claim asylum or can we just boot them straight out without any courtroom battles?

I am fully prepared to be disappointed by the system yet again.....

4. They are camped no doubt outside Lunar House in Croydon as we speak!

5. It said they were on a "cultural visit" to Cardiff when they went missing.
    Giving them the benefit of the doubt, there's a good chance they might have trapped off with a couple of slappers, and are handcuffed to bed somewhere in the slums of Cardiff..

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Soiunds like those football teams that come on tour and end up with the manager and the bucket boy.

7. The only thing which get's 'liberated' in Cardiff, is generally your wallet.

F*ck me, Cardiff? F*cking Cardiff? I reckon it's all tosh and that they've been murdered. There's no way that you go on your toes in Cardiff.

8. Perhaps exposure to 'culture' of Cardiff proved too much for them? Maybe they have returned home to get some mates to come and help out with regime change in what they perceive to be a third world cesspit that is even worse than their own?

9. Prepare to be disappointed then..... once found they can indeed ask to be considered under asylum laws and have their statement taken and then funneled into the asylum system (or lack thereof)..

the claim would probably be rejected, and appealed and then lost - but all that would take time and money.

ho hum.......

10. Surely mentioning culture and Cardiff in the same sentence should have raised suspicions !!!!!!!

11. They are probably still asking for directions to the train station and being covered in flem.

12. I reckon they have discovered the joy of alcohol and have simply forgotten how to get back to dering lines :D
    Mahoot and Mohammed may have just gotten their first Brecon dose! haha

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Not sure how 'cultural' and Cardiff can be said in the same sentance.

14. I've seen more culture in a pot of yoghurt.