• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Iraqi Vehicle Recognition: Wingology

We were all watching the news the other day when I realised that about 75% of all Iraqi civilian vehicles on telly are white with orange wings/ body panels/ bonnets etc.

This caused much bafflement, as well as pity for the Iraqis who own orange cars, and who are almost certainly the constant victims of automobile crime.

Could anybody who has served there please explain why this is and solve our office conundrum? The man in khaki I often ask similar questions of doesn't know.

Cheers
V!

Taxis. I once wondered when I first flew over Lagos why most of the vehicles in the clogged-up streets were vomit-yellow. Then one of the b*ds drove into my car leaving the airport...

Latest Threads