Iraqi Sniper Training

Discussion in 'RLC' started by bombdr2494, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In 1943, at Bletchley Park, Colossus an early computing device used by British codebreakers was installed to read encrypted German messages.

Dude, shortly thereafter was the first time that clip was forwarded.
  2. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Ah Ford, leave the lad alone.

He's trying his best, although if the singing gopher with animated bollocks get linked I may become upset.
  3. Iraqi are you sure? I thought with all that facial hair it was a WRAC from Guilford finishing school for "ladies" on Ash ranges :cyclopsani:
  4. Following on from "Iraqi Sniper Training" I would pose the question of what is the most forwarded "funny" e-mail or which clip is most beasted in Army presentations. Not to be confused with the "Internet links/video's/pictures" in the NAAFI bar. Here worse is better, extra points for a link etc.

I'll kick off proceedings with an e-mail that I've received about 10 times and whose imagery firstly added a few serials to the WMB and latterly (and by stark contrast) reminds me of going to any supermarket or squaddie friendly bar in a Garrison town:

5. oi that's my wife you twat
  6. In which case you should check behind your headboard, you should find a "power to the punch" stickers there.
  7. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Nah, it's one of the lads from 17 sport and pastime in drag during a "run ashore".
  8. Does she have any front teeth or has she worn them out with sucking on too much of Bobba's c0ck?
  9. You can never tell on Tyneside; it could be that she sucks cock for methadone, she’s spent the last ten years opening WKD bottles with her gob or indeed whether they are the natural gaps caused by the transition from her milk teeth!
  10. the worst fact of all is that she is wearing the same gore-tex as mine, one that i purchased in the vein of hope that it would be out of the chavist/mong price-range. Bitch probably half-inched it.
  11. Do you think that wearing all them man made fibres in a club may cause a BO problem 8O
  12. I reckon she had a BO problem a long time before she went in that club
  13. looks like a scene at flickers corner in PRB
  14. You hang out there often then GDR1? :D

How thin is that bird in the background?

She makes Skelator look obese!!!!