Iraqi sniper claims soldiers lives on Google Video

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by wg100, Feb 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A disturbing video clip posted on Google Video of an Iraqi sniper.

I don't know how Google Video can condone hosting a clip such as this one, particularly as it is a US Company...

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Dont watch the $hit then.

3. "I don't know how Google Video can condone hosting a clip such as this one, particularly as it is a US Company... "

Its called freedom of the press...if indeed google video can be called the press!! lets change that to media shall we..freedom of the media!!

4. They don't have any qualms about showing the other side getting snotted. Remember the thermal imaging gun camera footage from a US helicopter machine gunning some Iraqi troops near a couple of trucks?

5. Don't really care...it's one less of them!

6. If your disturbed by this don't click.
    Its a strange world though that we live in.

7. those sniper clips have been on youtube for a couple of months, I remember watching it before christmas after it was shown on CNN.
    Like the nice men say, you dont have to watch it if you dont like it.

how can you tell that theres a sniper in the building that the septics are pounding with their tanks?

8. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BANG!!! thats one way to get rid of one of the bastards!

9. Sure thats a sniper? He/she seems to be holding the same postion even after shots are taken at him/her.

Sure that's not a chimney?

10. Ouch!

Tripwire says he knows the guy that took the bullet (or so he claims.) Ask him next time you see him.

11. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

You smoking that funny stuff again DD? :cyclopsani:

I never said any such thing! Nor do I know that man. :thumbdown:

12. Sorry Trip. Didn't know you were lurking in the neighbourhood.

To refresh your memory, a few months ago, when we had that little tiff, you did say you know the guy OR someone that knows the guy.

Guilty or not guilty? How do you plead, sir?