• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Iraqi sniper claims soldiers lives on Google Video

#1
A disturbing video clip posted on Google Video of an Iraqi sniper.

Warning: Graphic content Islamic militants may not approve of the West's way of life, but they seem to have no qualms about using the information technology it perfected to spread propaganda.

The latest reminder of this sad observation comes in the form of a video being circulated on Google Video that appears to provide graphic footage of US-led service men being shot by a Baghdad sniper who goes by the name Juba.
I don't know how Google Video can condone hosting a clip such as this one, particularly as it is a US Company...
 
#3
"I don't know how Google Video can condone hosting a clip such as this one, particularly as it is a US Company... "

Its called freedom of the press...if indeed google video can be called the press!! lets change that to media shall we..freedom of the media!!
 
#4
They don't have any qualms about showing the other side getting snotted. Remember the thermal imaging gun camera footage from a US helicopter machine gunning some Iraqi troops near a couple of trucks?
 
#9
those sniper clips have been on youtube for a couple of months, I remember watching it before christmas after it was shown on CNN.
Like the nice men say, you dont have to watch it if you dont like it.

how can you tell that theres a sniper in the building that the septics are pounding with their tanks?
 
#13
Ouch!

Tripwire says he knows the guy that took the bullet (or so he claims.) Ask him next time you see him.
 
#14
Devil_Dog said:
Ouch!

Tripwire says he knows the guy that took the bullet (or so he claims.) Ask him next time you see him.
You smoking that funny stuff again DD? :cyclopsani:

I never said any such thing! Nor do I know that man. :thumbdown:
 
#15
Sorry Trip. Didn't know you were lurking in the neighbourhood.

To refresh your memory, a few months ago, when we had that little tiff, you did say you know the guy OR someone that knows the guy.

Guilty or not guilty? How do you plead, sir?
 
#16
Devil_Dog said:
Sorry Trip. Didn't know you were lurking in the neighbourhood.

To refresh your memory, a few months ago, when we had that little tiff, you did say you know the guy OR someone that knows the guy.

Guilty or not guilty? How do you plead, sir?
Not guilty Senor! I think you must have me mixed up with someone else. :frustrated:
 
#17
Trip_Wire said:
Devil_Dog said:
Sorry Trip. Didn't know you were lurking in the neighbourhood.

To refresh your memory, a few months ago, when we had that little tiff, you did say you know the guy OR someone that knows the guy.

Guilty or not guilty? How do you plead, sir?
Not guilty by reason of insanity or other mental defect
 
#18
geo7863 said:
"I don't know how Google Video can condone hosting a clip such as this one, particularly as it is a US Company... "

Its called freedom of the press...if indeed google video can be called the press!! lets change that to media shall we..freedom of the media!!
through research and much contimplation. that sniper is infact an ex-us military merc getting paid for doing the killing. go figure! wtf is the world coming too!!!!!!!!!!!
 
#19
Is that the same us mercenary that was working in NI as well back in the day ? :mrgreen: .
When I was first told the story he was supposedly getting a £1000 for each para.Offers to undercut him didnt go down well.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top