Iraqi polls

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Nov 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry I've never heard of the globe and mail, but it is a damn good article.... if true. Why haven't our press been reporting on this?

2. Maybe its the septic version of the trumpton Herald that Jake writes for :D

3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The Globe & Mail is a Canadian publication.

4. Aaaaah, hence all the references to Canadians! Blonde bimbo moment I do appologise

5. Quite correct V , dont take anything to literally that comes from that paper, basicly represents eastern Canada, sorry should have said Ontario really, they do call themselves Canada's national newspaper but unless your a Liberal with definate positive views on Multi culturism and being nice to everyone "even if they do come and abuse the sytem in your country", then they are just not interested in your point of view, bottom line is if you dont live in Ontario and look down on the rest of the world, then you just aint!!!!!!

6. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

So there you go... anyone who ever served in Northern Ireland - you all obviously did sod all there.

7. sounds a little bit like pro septic propaganda coming from US jnr.

8. Unlikly from a Liberal Canadian newspaper. Or have I totally missed the background of the Globe and Mail? I would have liked to have seen the results of a poll taken from the anti-war protesters in London last night. It would have been interesting to find out how many of them voted Labour in the last election.