Iraqi Forced To Be a Suicide Bomber

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by tomahawk6, May 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lucky indeed!

2. Is it just me, or is the Iraq thing beginning to look an awful lot like the way in which the early IRA (70s) campaign started to develop? ....And here for your delight and delectation - the Proxy Bomb!

Long haul anyone?

3. Maybe some of the "boys" have got fed up with Gerrys peace campaign and have decided to become terrorist "contractors" - on approx 3-4 times the pay they were on (in the dole queue) - if one side can do it, why not the other!!!! 8O

4. Zoid, that's a very interesting thought - and one which crossed my mind. However, there's a better than even chance that they would end up coming out feet first (unlike NI, where they literally got away with murder). Our 'friends' have always been traditionally averse to anything which smacked of real danger!

5. Wouldn't surprise me if some of them weren't somewhere training them - those three dicks in Colombia showed that it's still happening. Maybe they're somewhere out there to? Doubt they'll be doing any actual fighting, wouldn't be like most of the "brave freedom fighters" we all know and love, especially with how likely they are to be shot by a jumpy Yank.