Iraqi Dinar

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Dashing_Chap, Aug 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello chaps,

I’ve heard a few rumours going round that the Iraqi Dinar is the new big thing, unfortunately my investment experience only goes as far as playing Bingo, but I’m utterly fed up of being a poor & rather humble grad & am getting quite desperate! Recent parking tickets (not to mention an inconveniently parked Mercedes) have all added to my reduction of affluence & with no great connections to support me I have to rely on my own wit & cunning to make ends meet. This get-rich-quick scenario is very appealing indeed & supposedly is a double your money bet. Does anyone here with a little knowledge in financial matters have an opinion? I can only invest a measly £300 as I’m a first jobber & also have an Ibiza holiday to cover.

Your most obliged, &c.

~D.C.

2. Go away.

3. cuntus maximus as they say in Latin

4. A double you money bet eh?? So shortly you will have £600. THe world, my friend, will certainly be your lobster.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth.....

5. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

If you send me all of your cash, I can double your money overnight......................

6. DC, if you're really that hard up can I suggest cancelling your broadband subscription and selling your PC?

7. You can have my 1,000,000 Iraqi Dinar if you want D_C... yours for $25k a bargain...

8. Stick it all on red