Iraqi Billions "Missing"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Jun 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the Associated Press:

"Billions of dollars belonging to Iraq is (sic) not accounted for by the Coalition Provisonal Authority, which was given responsibility by the United Nations for the country's finances...

"There are glaring gaps in the handling of $20 billion generated by Iraq's oil...

"'For the entire year that the CPA has been in power in Iraq, it has been impossible to tell with any accuracy what the CPA has been doing with Iraq's money' said Helen Collison from Christian Aid."
  2. shite! There on to me! I'll hide it in BB's knickers, no ****** will go in those for awhile! :D
  3. So how'd that sex change operation turn out then? Be sure to post pictures when everything has settled in! :wink:

The UN? Missing money? Why NWD, surely you're not suggesting corruption in the UN? Be careful what you say, darling! Some folks believe in the sanctity of the UN!
  4. the unfortunate problem with any organisation like the U.N. is it lets people from countries plagued by corruption and incompetence at every level try and help other countries ..... er .... plagued by incompetence and corruption , i mean how could you keep a straight facve if someone from say uganda turned up and tried to tell you how the place SHOULD be running :roll:
  5. Even better is when some to'sser like TBLiar, Dubya and Chirac turn up and tell you how to run your country! Ruin your country-maybe but never run it :roll:
  6. Ahhh, the UN. The only organisation more corrupt than the IOC.
  7. the UN couldn't manage a big f**king dinner , let alone a country , needs a radical overhaul methinks.
  8. Appalling but no surprises there..................probably siphoned off to fund George W's bribes for the next election campaign
    Even Saddam was more subtle. He tried to remove containers full of cash in articulated lorries before he was toppled

9. Who let APC Glasgow run things ! 8O
  10. Are you serious or just being sarcastic? Funding for GW? Have you been awake for the last year or so? The UN would no sooner fund GW's re-election campaign then they'd pay for my son's college.

No, Ananan's son is no longer receiving his oil for food profits...the deficit had to be made up elsewhere. :wink:
  11. Before we go bashing the UN , it's the CPA that has errrr irregularites. 8O
  12. child protection agency!!!!!
  13. CSA = Claim and Sit on your Arrses

Lazy biatches
  14. No worries in that direction thank god.

Don't have kids , works for me :D

Anyway, who are the bigger misappropriators (heh!) of loot

The CPA or the CSA?