Iraqi/Afghan Friend

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by no1cares, Mar 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are there any ARRSERS out there whilst on ops in middle east, known servicemen who have:

a) Kissed an iraqi/afghan female
    b) Married one
    c) Took them home to meet the family

Answers on a postcard

PS - If you have done any of the above yourself, use the name Pete to cover your arcs.

2. As spokesperson for the Royal Regiment of Petes, I would like to vehemently deny these accusations.

I would but I can't. Over to you Pete.

3. I live with a goat, does that count ?

4. I bought a pizza off an Iranian Nuclear Physicist last week. Does that count?

5. Is it a female afghani/Iraqi goat ... if so you qualify Pete :winkrazz:

6. No

7. That doesn't count either, didn't see a d) Bought Pizza.

Did you?

8. Bit odd though eh? Maybe he lives with a goat, or a squaddie.

9. I was in a bar in Dubai and trapped off with 1/2 Turkish 1/2 Irainian, seroius pair of top nads, very hairy mulch, but velvety to the touch, unfortunatly she had to go back to Turkey. Oh very nice Arrse, it doubled in size when she bent over. phworrr !!! was seeing for a couple of weeks.

10. I heard that a number of septics married Iraqi women whilst serving over there and wondered if any of the Brits did the same.

11. Glad to hear it

12. They marry choggi's??? Thats fcuking sick.

A honey trap if i ever heard of one. Infiltrate the west via marriage then detonate 200lbs of high explosive at the kids school play.

13. Makes the earth move.

14. And the caretaker doesn't care as he's off posting his letterbombs.

15. Ok, too many shy peeps out there. I am now officially opening this topic to our American friends......................come on Pete(s), come forward.