• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Iraqi/Afghan Friend

#1
Are there any ARRSERS out there whilst on ops in middle east, known servicemen who have:

a) Kissed an iraqi/afghan female
b) Married one
c) Took them home to meet the family

Answers on a postcard

PS - If you have done any of the above yourself, use the name Pete to cover your arcs.
 
#2
As spokesperson for the Royal Regiment of Petes, I would like to vehemently deny these accusations.

I would but I can't. Over to you Pete.
 
#3
no1cares said:
Are there any ARRSERS out there whilst on ops in middle east, known servicemen who have:

a) Kissed an iraqi/afghan female
b) Married one
c) Took them home to meet the family

Answers on a postcard

PS - If you have done any of the above yourself, use the name Pete to cover your arcs.
I live with a goat, does that count ?
 
#5
spiffy said:
no1cares said:
Are there any ARRSERS out there whilst on ops in middle east, known servicemen who have:

a) Kissed an iraqi/afghan female
b) Married one
c) Took them home to meet the family

Answers on a postcard

PS - If you have done any of the above yourself, use the name Pete to cover your arcs.
I live with a goat, does that count ?
Is it a female afghani/Iraqi goat ... if so you qualify Pete :winkrazz:
 
#6
spiffy said:
no1cares said:
Are there any ARRSERS out there whilst on ops in middle east, known servicemen who have:

a) Kissed an iraqi/afghan female
b) Married one
c) Took them home to meet the family

Answers on a postcard

PS - If you have done any of the above yourself, use the name Pete to cover your arcs.
I live with a goat, does that count ?
No
 
#9
I was in a bar in Dubai and trapped off with 1/2 Turkish 1/2 Irainian, seroius pair of top nads, very hairy mulch, but velvety to the touch, unfortunatly she had to go back to Turkey. Oh very nice Arrse, it doubled in size when she bent over. phworrr !!! was seeing for a couple of weeks.
 
#10
Mr_Deputy said:
Odd indeed!

Anyway - back to the top.... NO 1 CARES...WHY ARE YOU ASKING??
I heard that a number of septics married Iraqi women whilst serving over there and wondered if any of the Brits did the same.
 
#12
They marry choggi's??? Thats fcuking sick.

A honey trap if i ever heard of one. Infiltrate the west via marriage then detonate 200lbs of high explosive at the kids school play.
 
#15
Ok, too many shy peeps out there. I am now officially opening this topic to our American friends......................come on Pete(s), come forward.
 
#17
Bad_Crow said:
They marry choggi's??? Thats fcuking sick.

A honey trap if i ever heard of one. Infiltrate the west via marriage then detonate 200lbs of high explosive at the kids school play.
I guess you were on stag during the 'cultural awareness' training then?
 
#20
no1cares said:
Wench3000 said:
The woman in the laundry at SLB started to look mighty fine after 6 months. God, what was I thinking?
Was she not a loggy?
Was she heckers!! She was a local. Some of the other LECs were trying to sell her off to some civvy fella up at sultan Lines. Don't ask how I know.
 

Latest Threads