Iraq

Slime

LE
No blue casualties eh.
I wonder what those killed by the Iranian SAM come under?

*Russian Troll*
No blue casualties eh.
I wonder what those killed by the Iranian SAM come under?
You're definitely one who just doesn't or can't learn from recent history.
Either that or you're so stupid you're attempting to class civvies as blue/red forces.
You do know the difference between all the different classifications, don't you?

The unfortunates on that flight are classed as 'collateral damage'.

If you remember that exact term specifically came from the US's recent global misadventures.
Nobody else's.

Funnily enough Bush sr certainly give a monkeys when the septics dropped that Iranian plane all those years ago.
I wonder if these unfortunates were deemed red/ blue forces?

1579272243814.png

BTW are you aware of the recent goings on with the Skripal case?
I know you are NFI and have zero interest after actually closing that thread down as you had nothing to back up your anomaly-ridden official story.
That thread weirdly seems to have ground to a complete halt now.

There's nothing like a sore, under-informed loser and there are a lot on here.
The majority of you would find it hard to tie your own shoelaces.
That's where cheating and thread-banning comes in.

The Sturgess's have taken on Michael Mansfield QC as their brief.

The family’s barrister, Michael Mansfield QC, argued in submissions to the coroner that the hearing ought to be an “article-two inquest”, that which closely examined the role of the state.

Explaining the limits he was proposing to set, Coroner Ridley said: “It is my view that matters such as why Mr Skripal was living in Salisbury and what he was doing, insofar as any involvement with UK or other intelligence agencies, falls outside the scope.”
(what a surprise?)

A preliminary inquest hearing is due to take place in February. No date for the full inquest has been set.

Oh and where are the Skripals?

LOL.

118 said:

BTW are you aware of the recent goings on with the Skripal case?
I know you are NFI and have zero interest after actually closing that thread down as you had nothing to back up your anomaly-ridden official story.
That thread weirdly seems to have ground to a complete halt now.

There's nothing like a sore, under-informed loser and there are a lot on here.
The majority of you would find it hard to tie your own shoelaces.
That's where cheating and thread-banning comes in.

The Sturgess's have taken on Michael Mansfield QC as their brief.

The family’s barrister, Michael Mansfield QC, argued in submissions to the coroner that the hearing ought to be an “article-two inquest”, that which closely examined the role of the state.

Explaining the limits he was proposing to set, Coroner Ridley said: “It is my view that matters such as why Mr Skripal was living in Salisbury and what he was doing, insofar as any involvement with UK or other intelligence agencies, falls outside the scope.”
(what a surprise?)

A preliminary inquest hearing is due to take place in February. No date for the full inquest has been set.

Oh and where are the Skripals?

LOL.
Yes, we were aware of David Ridleys ruling.
You appear to have failed to notice that he finds that the presence of Sergei Skripal is not relevant to the inquest on Dawns death, but that the two suspects who travelled under the names Petrov & Boshirov, who are understood to be GRU agents acting on behalf of the Russian state in the attempted murder of Sergei Skripal are relevant.
That means that the coroner considers that the presence of Sergei Skripal, a former intelligence officer living in Salisbury was not the cause of Dawns death, and that the two alleged agents are relevant to the inquest.

Guardian said:
In a ruling looking at the scope of the Sturgess inquest, Ridley said that the inquest would look at the actions of the suspected Russian agents who targeted Skripal, and examine if Sturgess, 44, was the victim of unlawful killing.

Ridley said he had made Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov, identified as suspects over the novichok poisoning of Skripal and his daughter, Yulia Skripal, in Salisbury in March 2018, “interested persons”, meaning they could play an active part in the inquest. But he added that he had not heard that they wished to participate.
The Skripals are safely avoiding further attempts on their lives.
Where are the tourists/business men?

I'll drop this over to the relevant thread so that you aren't missing out.

Slime

LE
The trolling attempt a few posts back has reminded me what a cool President Ronald Reagan was.

He was obviously POTUS at the time of the shoot down referred to, and when asked if his words were an apology to Iran he simply said yes.
He was witty but also pretty smart imho. His negotiations to free the US hostages taken by Iran were a master stroke and firmly marked the change from Carter to Reagan.

The ‘threesome‘ of Reagan, Thatcher and Gordievski were also a force to be reckoned with, and dealt a huge blow against the iron curtain :)

Apologies for thread drift from the thread subject :)

Islamic State’s ‘very own Jabba the Hutt’ captured in Mosul

The images of his arrest would strike a psychological blow against ISIS, Maajid Nawaz, founder of the London-based counter-extremist organization Quilliam, wrote on Facebook.

“Gluttony is frowned upon by jihadists. But also, ISIS branded themselves as fighters possessing rare courage & discipline ... meanwhile this walrus was their top religious cleric,” he said.

*Russian Troll*
As Rumsfeld aptly said-

1579398287127.png

We will never know the actual facts behind the most recent US/ etc attempt to start a war with Iran.

One minute you're their best friend and the next they're take you out with an illegal hit?
There's a lot more to this whole chapter than we'll ever know.

The legend is that Solemani helped introduce EFPs into Iraq.
I remember exactly when EFPs first appeared in Iraq and it was in 2004.
If the US are crediting the rise of armour-defeating devices and the deaths of 'hundreds of servicemen' to Solemani why has it taken a decade and a half to do anything about it?

Considering Solemani was operating directly with the septics/ etc and the US always knew his loc.

Why would an Iranian general who oversaw the campaign vs IS forces in Iraq and Syria get whacked by the US a few days after the counter-IS militia he ran had >20 killed also by the good old world police?

Here's the 'evil Iranian tactician', responsible for 'hundreds of US deaths'>2004 operating with the US in 2015.

1579398461141.png

Iran was responsible for at least 603 U.S. deaths in Iraq, defense officials have said, or about a sixth of all fatalities.

I would have hoped and thought retrospectively blaming Iran for the deaths of pax stemming from US/UK/Au's 2003 illegal invasion (based on a whole heap of lies) is a bit rich even for the flag wavers over the pond.

I wonder what the banners read???

What a brave woman...

Celebrating St Valentines day in Iraq as a form of protest, that's novel...

Latest Threads