Iraq

Don't forget Libya and Yemen That would be quite some oversight.
Before being illegally bombed/ invaded all these states were doing just fine.
Please don't forget that either.
They didn't ask to be invaded, killed and pillaged, it was forced upon them- every time.

View attachment 440945
If you have ever experienced a riot, its surprising how calm things can be an hour before and even an hour after the event.. The appearance of the capital city, or tourist areas thriving and making money, doesn't reflect in how the people are living and how much they're are happy to maintain the fiction.

*Russian Troll*
Here's what RT was saying...which is a lot more than the absolute-silence I'm got on my 'assigned' news channels.

Here's what RT is saying...which is a lot more than the absolute-silence I'm getting on my news channels.

RT :rolleyes: Anyway, the PMF called for the protests to stop and funnily enough they have. Meanwhile, you ignore the demonstrations against Iranian influence and burning down their Consulate.

So you are in favour when talking about ‘feed people’s desire for freedom’ in arming them.

If we use the Kurds as an example as you have, how does this impact not only on the people who are not Kurds in that region? What about the other countries affected such as Turkey and Iran?
I told you, that your making progress...... Yes, in the case of a specific ethnic group. Seeking its independence from a state/empire, who have lost the right to rule its regions. Why should a Syrian/Iraqi Government be allowed to misrule without consequences.

On interfering regional players. Here is the secondary core of the issue. An ongoing breaching of your precious UN International laws. Why should another state have veto powers, over another realms people ? that alone condemns your international order...

In summary:-
The reason failed states exist and new ones come to light, is many nations aren't really nations at all.
The international order rules perpetuate and accentuate the problems by allowing regional powers to get away with murder.

I told you, that your making progress.....
That’s some arrogance
Yes, in the case of a specific ethnic group. Seeking its independence from a state/empire, who have lost the right to rule its regions. Why should a Syrian/Iraqi Government be allowed to misrule without consequences.
Okay, you’re in favour of arming the Kurds so they have an independent state. What happened when the Iraqi Kurds did declare independence?
On interfering regional players. Here is the secondary core of the issue. An ongoing breaching of your precious UN International laws. Why should another state have veto powers, over another realms people ? that alone condemns your international order...
A bit more arrogance, it being ‘my’ ‘precious UN international laws’ and ‘my’ ‘nternational order’.
In summary:-
The reason failed states exist and new ones come to light, is many nations aren't really nations at all.
But you want to make Kurdistan independent despite its population
The international order rules perpetuate and accentuate the problems by allowing regional powers to get away with murder.
In addition to arming you believe we should support them with air strikes and ‘boots on the ground’?

*Russian Troll*
Meanwhile, you ignore the demonstrations against Iranian influence and burning down their Consulate.
No I don't.
We could always discuss that if you want.
Which event are you referring to...Najaf or Karbala?
All arrows point towards Iran being sold as the 'black hats' and coalition being the 'white'...
The power of the pen is much greater than the sword...Just ask Bernays if his strategy always worked.
(You can't he's dead...but trust me he always got the job done, ask United Fruit.)

But the Iraqi Govt are on-record as apologising for the event?

Remember when CIA's Kermit Roosevelt went to Tehran in '53 with a bag full of readies to create internal turmoil and get rid of Mossadeq so Iran wouldn't keep the revenue from their resources and it all went to western corps? Look it up: Op Ajax.

1577959062154.png

Hitting a consulate or embassy belonging to Iran seems a strange thing for the average Iraqi to be doing.
It's not Iran's fault that Iraq is in bits... That fault lies with US/UK et al.

The tactic for having a few hundred people and angling the cameras to make it look like there's a few thousand and a 'popular uprising' is not a new one.
The idea soon catches on though and 75% of the time you end up with your 'popular uprising'.
That's what they used in Egypt, Libya and.... Syria.

Timber Sycamore.

Last edited:
No I don't.
We could always discuss that if you want.
Which event are you referring to...Najaf or Karbala?
All arrows point towards Iran being sold as the 'black hats' and coalition being the 'white'...
The power of the pen is much greater than the sword...Just ask Bernays if his strategy always worked.
(You can't he's dead...but trust me he always got the job done, ask United Fruit.)

But the Iraqi Govt are on-record as apologising for the event?

Remember when CIA's Kermit Roosevelt went to Tehran in '53 with a bag full of readies to create internal turmoil and get rid of Mossadeq so Iran wouldn't keep the revenue from their resources and it all went to western corp?

View attachment 440949

Hitting a consulate or embassy belonging to Iran seems a strange thing for the average Iraqi to be doing.
It's not Iran's fault that Iraq is in bits... That fault lies with US/UK et al.

The tactic for having a few hundred people and angling the cameras to make it look like there's a few thousand and a 'popular uprising' is not a new one.
The idea soon catches on though and 75% of the time you end up with your 'popular uprising'.
That's what they used in Egypt, Libya and.... Syria.

Timber Sycamore.

You appear to be implying the protests against Iranian influence in Iraq are sponsored by the West. If so, you need to take your blinkers off. It’s one of the reasons Mahdi tendered his resignation:

That’s some arrogance

Okay, you’re in favour of arming the Kurds so they have an independent state. What happened when the Iraqi Kurds did declare independence?

A bit more arrogance, it being ‘my’ ‘precious UN international laws’ and ‘my’ ‘nternational order’.

But you want to make Kurdistan independent despite its population

In addition to arming you believe we should support them with air strikes and ‘boots on the ground’?
Hardly arrogance as I I simply have no axe to grind and patiently trying to make you understand the futility of it all, is a cross I was willing to bare.

The arrogance that exists in both west/east policy, plays into the hands of china and its core belief that all countries should have an authoritarian centre to run things. A very old and growing concept in the wider public, because of the failures from our hubris and russias myopia...

Hardly arrogance as I I simply have no axe to grind and patiently trying to make you understand the futility of it all, is a cross I was willing to bare.
Clearly arrogance calling it ‘my’ ‘precious UN international laws’ and ‘my’ ‘international order’ along with ‘your learning’. bear btw.
The arrogance that exists in both west/east policy, plays into the hands of china and its core belief that all countries should have an authoritarian centre to run things. A very old and growing concept in the wider public, because of the failures from our hubris and russias myopia...
Which is nothing to do with arming the Kurds which is what we were talking about

Last edited:

Slime

LE
That explains why you have proven to be incapable of ever finding published articles if you must stick to those assigned by your paymasters
Bearing in mind how easy it is to follow this story in the normal MSM, maybe that’s why the shitposter had to edit his post to add ‘assigned’ :)

Clearly arrogance calling it ‘my’ ‘precious UN international laws’ and ‘my’ ‘international order’ along with ‘your learning’. bear btw.

Which is nothing to do with arming the Kurds which is what we were talking about
Where in international law does a country have veto powers over the self determination of another people, in another sovereign country ? Turkey and Iran are both equally bad in my book. But, we have the fiction that turkey is not bad and the other is evil.... All my points flow from the same tree. An action should be thought through in advance, with a roadmapped outcome to freedom and independence, otherwise we do nothing.

The present policies are the worst of all worlds. Look at Libya.... The belief countries are whole like the UK or Iran is one thing. But the likes of Syria, Libya and Iraq are all products of colonialism be it western, or turkish.

*Russian Troll*
That explains why you have proven to be incapable of ever finding published articles if you must stick to those assigned by your paymasters
Yeah that's right.
When I want information on something like goings-on in Iraq or the recent US-backed coup in Bolivia I will always wait for it to come on the nightly news as it's 100% guaranteed not to be on it.
Or the morning's news either...repeat daily.

The coup happened just after Morales got re-elected. Did you see all the reports on BBC/ITV/Ch4?
Neither did I.

When I want news on Syria, am I going to wait till I'm fed it by mainstream (owned by a few corporations) media?
Who aren't reporting the biggest story of the year... that's right.

So paymasters?
Would that be my Russian paymasters or my Iranian paymasters, Syrian too?....Maybe my Chinese paymasters?

If anyone questions the narrative of course they're guaranteed to be agents of one or all.
There couldn't possibly be any reason for any self-respecting westerner to call out it's gov's repeated lies and aggressive tactics in order for rich people to get even richer and for the 99.9% to be used like convenient sheep for hidden agendas.

1577967993042.png

That just wouldn't be cricket.

Yeah that's right.
When I want information on something like goings-on in Iraq or the recent US-backed coup in Bolivia I will always wait for it to come on the nightly news as it's 100% guaranteed not to be on it.
Or the morning's news either...repeat daily.

So paymasters?
Would that be my Russian paymasters or my Iranian paymasters, Syrian too?....Maybe my Chinese paymasters?

If anyone questions the narrative of course they're guaranteed to be agents of one or all.
There couldn't possibly be any reason for any self-respecting westerner to call out it's gov's repeated lies and aggressive tactics in order for rich people to get even richer and for the 99.9% to be used like convenient sheep for hidden agendas.

Whichever paymaster chose the sources to be assigned to you

*Russian Troll*
Whichever paymaster chose the sources to be assigned to you
How does questioning the official stories of anything chucked out by the US/UK etc with no evidence, proof or facts make me a foreign agent?

Remind me, do the US/UK etc have form for invading foreign countries on made-up int?
What happened in Afghan?
Wasn't there somewhere called Iraq in '03?
Libya seems to be ringing some bells.
Then there's be Syria...that sounds familiar.............

You are so desperate to start infantile rumours based on fantasy but you're really funny too.
Like your desperate boyfriend who's banging out more or less the same postings.

Deflection and defamation of character don't work on me.

Facts work with me.

Haven't you twigged that yet?

Where in international law does a country have veto powers over the self determination of another people, in another sovereign country ? Turkey and Iran are both equally bad in my book. But, we have the fiction that turkey is not bad and the other is evil.... All my points flow from the same tree. An action should be thought through in advance, with a roadmapped outcome to freedom and independence, otherwise we do nothing.

The present policies are the worst of all worlds. Look at Libya.... The belief countries are whole like the UK or Iran is one thing. But the likes of Syria, Libya and Iraq are all products of colonialism be it western, or turkish.
None of which addresses your point that you think we should arm the Kurds.

You’re just like a politician. Never answer the question and come out with your ‘Emcom World View’ without thinking about the practicalities.

How does questioning the official stories of anything chucked out by the US/UK etc with no evidence, proof or facts make me a foreign agent?

Remind me, do the US/UK etc have form for invading foreign countries on made-up int?
What happened in Afghan?
Wasn't there somewhere called Iraq in '03?
Libya seems to be ringing some bells.
Then there's be Syria...that sounds familiar.............

You are so desperate to start infantile rumours based on fantasy but you're really funny too.
Like your desperate boyfriend who's banging out more or less the same postings.

Deflection and defamation of character don't work on me.

Facts work with me.

Haven't you twigged that yet?
So you just don’t understand the English language and the definition of “assigned”

*Russian Troll*
So you just don’t understand the English language and the definition of “assigned”
A little reminder for you the UK has been trying to push through laws to ban voices that don't agree with the thinking-required.
So when I say 'assigned' I mean what I'm supposed to be watching...BBC/ ITV/ Ch4/ Sky...
Never RT, not CCTV, never PressTV.

Many thanks. I'm more than happy with my definition of the word 'assigned'.
It fits very well.

None of which addresses your point that you think we should arm the Kurds.

You’re just like a politician. Never answer the question and come out with your ‘Emcom World View’ without thinking about the practicalities.
That is just it, I am not a politician. Else, I wouldn't be giving an argument, about planning and outcomes and argue we have to take ownership, of the consequences of an action..... My central argument is to either arm, or not arm the kurds, required a process and work through the outcomes.

So, IF, islamic state is so bad and the Kurds are willing to fight, then they're deserved an upfront promise, along with the arms both to defeat IS and anyone else, who fancied rolling into syria and iraq. IF we were unwilling to grant the kurds a state, then the regional players should be left to deal with IS themselves.

Practicalities is a product of weakness and sometimes doing nothing is better than half measures. Though that in itself requires courage that the military command is deficient in dealing with a quick political win and the mess of what we've done over their.

That is just it, I am not a politician. Else, I wouldn't be giving an argument, about planning and outcomes and argue we have to take ownership, of the consequences of an action..... My central argument is to either arm, or not arm the kurds, required a process and work through the outcomes.
None of which you have presented
So, IF, islamic state is so bad and the Kurds are willing to fight, then they're deserved an upfront promise, along with the arms both to defeat IS and anyone else, who fancied rolling into syria and iraq. IF we were unwilling to grant the kurds a state, then the regional players should be left to deal with IS themselves.
I think you need to read some history from 2014 onwards.

You talk about ‘granting a state’ but no idea how
Practicalities is a product of weakness and sometimes doing nothing is better than half measures. Though that in itself requires courage that the military command is deficient in dealing with a quick political win and the mess of what we've done over their.
So we don’t arm the Kurds then? You’re either in favour of it or not.

Latest Threads