iraq roll of honour, (video)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by predatorplus, May 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I made this video at the start of the year. I made it because I haven’t seen a video that honoured the heroes that we lost in iraq. And I would like you to watch and comment if you wish, thank you.

Link =

2. I found it very moving, my uncle is in Afghanistan at the moment and I pray I never have to see his face on a roll of honour! Stay safe to all away from their loved ones!
  3. Excellent post very moving
  4. My thoughts are with the loved ones left behind.

A bloke in that video was with the Regt i was attached to on Telic 3/4.

A bad time indeed.
  5. thanks for you posts. i thinik that a friend or family member of one of our heroes posted on the video... so im pleased that the vifeo has touched so many, my biggest fear is that it upsets the loved ones...

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Very moving.I cannot look at those photo's,which are like those from anyones photo album,without thinking those lads are dead.
    Puts our lives into perspective.
    RIP Lads.
    WE will NOT forget you!
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I knew one of the Tornado Aircrew who was shot down by the Patriot missile.Bad when you know the people.
  8. The worst part of the Video is knowing the killings are not finished, The boys are giving thier lives weekly. RIP all that have gone and Be safe to all that will go.
  9. Nice one Pred. Made me proud (and a little sad).
  10. Very good video,I would hate to think how long the video would be if it featured every British serviceman killed since the end of the 2nd world war,RIP to them all,its what I wear my poppy for
  11. A job welldone Pred, started to fill up when the image of Pte Mark dobson appeared, I served with him in the Tyne tees regiment & he is sorely missed by all.

Rest In Peace to all those who gave the greatest sacrific......