Iraq 'n' Roll

Does anybody who was on Telic 3 know what happened to the SLB band Iraq n Roll or have an opinion on them? I thought they were pretty good.

dui-lai said:
No I heard they were full of Queens :wink:
were they all CMTs then?

Hi

They were dog handlers, no not QAs but RAVC. The group split when the young lass finished her tour in May/June Time.

My stripey Sgt XXXXXXXXXXXX(RAVC) was lead singer in the band on Telic 3. Quite fat and usually pissed. We all lived in the infamous K9 valley

muzzy65 said:
My stripey Sgt XXXXXXXXXXX(RAVC) was lead singer in the band on Telic 3. Quite fat and usually pissed. We all lived in the infamous K9 valley
Nice OPSEC you tube.

muzzy65 said:
My stripey Sgt Name Deleted(RAVC) was lead singer in the band on Telic 3. Quite fat and usually pissed. We all lived in the infamous K9 valley
PENI5!

dui-lai said:
Techtechtech said:
Then I'm sure he will be pleased to find his name plastered all over this thread for all to see. :roll:

Quick edit there Venty?
jesus, Golm is alive and well, not drunk yourself to death in Cyprus then :wink:
Well now dui, I know you might find this hard to believe, but I have been busy :D

Ventress

LE
Techtechtech said:
dui-lai said:
Techtechtech said:
Then I'm sure he will be pleased to find his name plastered all over this thread for all to see. :roll:

Quick edit there Venty?
jesus, Golm is alive and well, not drunk yourself to death in Cyprus then :wink:
Well now dui, I know you might find this hard to believe, but I have been busy :D
What, pressing 'both' butttons?

Hello,

I only know what happened to the lead singer of Iraq N Roll and that's because it's me!!

dodger said:
Does anybody who was on Telic 3 know what happened to the SLB band Iraq n Roll or have an opinion on them? I thought they were pretty good.
The lead singer (Brummy Lass) came from the theatre military working dog support unit and was my section commander, last i heard she ran off with one of the guitarists. Staffie (The guy who used to sing Jam songs on his own) extended but i never kept in touch and yeah they were good unless you had to cover their duties!!!

montybird said:
Hello,

I only know what happened to the lead singer of Iraq N Roll and that's because it's me!!
Well fancy meeting you in an establishment like this!

Dude - how's it going? And when did you cover my duties? Apart from when I got bit by Denzil...

montybird said:
Dude - how's it going? And when did you cover my duties? Apart from when I got bit by Denzil...
Sarcasm my dear, how ist? hope you still happy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
quiller The Intelligence Cell 7
S The Intelligence Cell 5
L The Intelligence Cell 71