Iraq. Militants take back Mosul, Tikrit and march on Baghdad

How curious, then, that the image you post lauding the might of your Russian Air Force looks so very similar to an image from 2011. The caption for that suggests it's a convoy of 19 fuel trucks heading to AFG from PAK: it had been stopped and torched by 'unknown gunmen'. The audience is provided by the drivers of said trucks.

Gunmen set NATO tankers ablaze in Pakistan

But you already knew that. Didn't you.
Curious?
It's a tanker and it's burning.
What more do you want?

1523948040650.png
1523948076792.png

Fuel/oil burns when ignited and everything gets melted.

Why would I know or care that you think this is from 2011?
It says it's from a Ru a/s where I'm sitting but that's irrelevant.
Your comment isalso irrelevant.

Curious?
It's a tanker and it's burning.
What more do you want?

View attachment 331235 View attachment 331236

Fuel/oil burns when ignited and everything gets melted.

Why would I know or care that you think this is from 2011?
It says it's from a Ru a/s where I'm sitting but that's irrelevant.
Your comment isalso irrelevant.
You are above accuracy and relevance, then, preferring to rely on obfuscation, deceit and outright lies to lend a modicum of support to your weak position?

You're right they're thousands of miles apart and radiation doesn't travel in dust-form from DU either.
BBC News | Sci/Tech | Depleted uranium 'threatens Balkan cancer epidemic'

View attachment 331229

Armoured tankers? That's not plausible in reality.
Tankers if/when hit with HE/sabot or ignited with IED will burn like buggery, the heat is massively intense and melts everything.
The engine block is the least of your worries as the cab and everything will be melted and U/S forever more.

View attachment 331233

The cover for US DU usage in that instance was just a..... cover, and a badly constructed one at that.
No , I am quite right. Gaza, Syria and Iraq ARE in different countries.
The crap argument you are using is an example of the 'correlation does not equal causation.' fallacy.
You say-There are birth defects in places where the US used DU ammunition. Ergo, defects are caused by Evil Yankee DU.
The problem is that this, is to put it mildly, crap.
It requires Evil Yankee DU (EYDU) to behave in ways different to Standard DU, a material used in Russian munitions and in aircraft and other industrial processes.
EYDU must be able to fly about in duststorms, causing birth defects only in places where EYDU has been used.
However, let us consider that hotspot of EYDU use, Kuwait, where the Iraqi army was systematically brassed up with everything known to man. Does Kuwait have an epidemic of birth defects?
No.
So, does EYDU have a magic ability to avoid American allies?
No.
Secondly, does EYDU cause an epidemic of birth defects in the Balkans?
Answer-no.
So, did EYDU pixie dust cause a surge in birth defects as it blows around in the wind, which by now will have spread it all across the world?
No.
Does EYDU behave differently to all the other sources of Uranium from mining, aviation, the nuclear industry and the thousands of rounds expended in training by Russians, Chinese and other Nations?
No.

Uranium is a chemical toxin (something Russians know all about, the murdering scum), a heavy metal toxin and generally bad news.
It is not magic.
On the other hand, living in a country that is chronically polluted with a huge range of other toxins is very likely to cause birth defects.

You are above accuracy and relevance, then, preferring to rely on obfuscation, deceit and outright lies to lend a modicum of support to your weak position?
He is a troll. Of course he does.
Like the Wicked Witch of the West, with her water allergy, when truth is poured over him, he dissolves screaming.